Back for the very last time.

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Im Big, Bigger Than Before, Im Bad 4 chocolate bars a day, And I'm Back.

This time no fancy diets (no offense to those who are)

Just Me, will.power and the open road, Pavement to be exact.

this is the start of my new weight loss journey No chocolate just a 30 min walk each day to start, and who know maybe the london marathon in 2010.

Me

Well good luck :D If you make it to the london marathon we'll be there to cheer you on *mini mins pom poms* lol

This time no fancy diets (no offense to those who are)

Just Me, will.power and the open road, Pavement to be exact.

this is the start of my new weight loss journey No chocolate just a 30 min walk each day to start, and who know maybe the london marathon in 2010.

Best way!
I'm doing the same thing.... healthy eating and exercise... a long term answer.

Just don't be too hard on yourself.

Good luck in 2010's London Marathon ;)

~Silence~

Me too! I'm doing the healthy eating thing. I think I am allergic to the word diet. it immediately brings me out in a bad mood, an obsession with food and a tendancy to be 'all or nothing'. Not good. So, I am going with the eating healthily most of the time, moving about a bit more and gradually building up some really good habits whilst eliminating some bad ones.

Good to have you back Meneither, I'm only just back myself, so perhaps we can cheer each other and Silence and Kirsty on!

Love

Welcome back again - and good luck. If you can get the sensible eating right - it'll keep you on the straight and narrow for life. Good luck and keep posting to tell us how you are getting on.

welcome back and all the best! ya seem more confident now and keep posting on here and let us know how ya are doing!! Good luck for the marathon, if ya need company i'm game!

Thanks for the welcome back I'm certain that minimins is totally the best weight loss tool out there.

I am pleased to advise that i think i have broken the work boredom junk food cycle, only 1 bar of chocolate yesterday and none today.

Have been for 2 half hour walks this week so far both of 2.2 miles so on my quest to walk from lands end to john o groats i still have a long way to go. and weight wise planning on getting weighed on Monday so we will see how big a challenge i have.

I can only agree about Minimins - it is a fantastic help.

Sounds like you are doing well - thing is cutting out/down will make a difference over time, it's bound to. I have a real biscuit problem, just love them, anything from rich tea to chocolate shortbread. I know I won't cut them out completely but i have realised it is possible to just have one! I worked out yesterday that if I just cut my morning and afternoon ginger biscuits down from 2 to 1 i will save enough cals to lose 9lbs in a year. Thats really got me thinking about other ways I could cut down without necessarily feeling all deprived.

Good luck with your walking and your cutting down. I am sure your weigh day will show a loss.

Love

Well its been a week since i last went walking any where i tore a couple of ligaments in my Achilles tendon in my ankle last Thursday fortunately not ruptured was very sore for a few days but glad to say i cab walk now with out too much pain.

Yesterday my darling other half brought a wii fit to go with the wii so have been spending some time on there.

apparently im 4lb heaver this morning with no clothes(not a pretty sight) on than last night with jeans and a t shirt.

Last edited:
hey me :)

i replied to ya on my diary but thought i wud post on here too!!! are u stil workin with the trains? and hows the bairns?

am glad to see u back

xxx

hey me :)

i replied to ya on my diary but thought i wud post on here too!!! are u stil workin with the trains? and hows the bairns?

am glad to see u back

xxx

Yes still working for swt although off sick with an ear infection at the moment, kids are fine my daughter was 10 yesterday dont know where the last ten years have gone.

Back