back from first weigh in

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Just to let you know I got back from my Cambridge weigh in and I've lost 9.75 pounds!

Even better I went into Evans to get a new work jacket as its back to school next week and the only ones they had were really short - no good for covering lumps and bumps.

Anyway I have got loads of jackets in my wardrobe to slim into, including one I bought from Ebay that sells seconds from Evans, I bought it a year ago June for an interview, but when it came it was too small.

I tried that on and it fitted and so did another one I have so even more pleased. I know I had lost some weight with WW before I started CD, but still chuffed.

Thanks for all the support I have recieved on here.

Well done holly!! What a great loss! It's a great feeling when you get into stuff thats been sitting in the wardrobe for ages! x x

Thanks for all your kind words and support x

Well done that's brill!

congrats on your great loss , ive just realised i havent bought any new clothes yet im in my smallest pair of jeans i own now a 16 but i feel like i dont want to buy anything untill im finished although may have to re evaluate if im walking around with my jeans around my ankles

Back