Back From Floida With A 3lb Gain!

archantgirl

Hello everyone!

Well, I am back! After 2 weeks in Orlando, Florida for a fantastic holiday! I am going back onto CD on Sunday, but I weighed myself today and have only gained 3lbs (and it's TOTM) so I think I have done ok! On some nights Steve and I shared a meal, we never had starters or desserts, I found that I cannot eat very much after doing cambridge, I cannot cope with huge amounts of food! A very good thing I feel! I did drink normal coke, I did have suger in coffee as sweet and low is not nice! I had burgers on some days, pasta, lots of chicken and fish, and not much veg! It's so hard to get veg out there! When you do get it it's in oil!!! So I feel that I have done ok! Oh well, now going to start cutting down on carbs for the week ready to start CD on Sunday for the last 3 stone! Speak to you all realy soon!

Hey that is fantastic, didn't you do well whilst still enjoying yourself.. Glad you had a fab holiday..Love

Well done Janice. I know its hard to keep off the food in Florida but you did very well.

When we were out there in November my 90 year old Mother came with us. She refused to eat out more than once a day which helped all of us. I must admit I could never cope with a 3 course meal out there. But I still love going

So nice to hear you had a great time in Florida , it is possible to eat sensilbly no matter where you go on holiday , well done only such a small gain ! cut those carbs this week and adjusting to CD on sunday will be easy !

WELL DONE !!!

Thank you! Yesterday I only had a small meal in the evening, back to work today, so back to the old routine! Only 4 months to go before the wedding! I hope I can shift the 3 stone by then!!!

Back