Back from hiding

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Hey hey

I'm not Atkins but was doing very well on low carb before Christmas and found you guys and gals so welcoming!

Well, I fell off the wagon. No that's a fib. I jumped off and waved as it drive off! :S but I'm back and determined. Not sure why I had my blip, and it's not that I've been cramming down junk food or anything. I've been eating well, making reasonable choices but unfortunately I just can't seem to lose without cutting out (or down) the carbs! That and I lost my confidence to go back to the gym after the Christmas break so been shying away from that whereas before I was going 4-5 times a week. And now I hVe remedied this by signing up for the 5k race for life in July (something would NEVER have done 2years ago when I was 8 stone heavier!) so there's my fitness goal. Now to get my eating choices back on track and turn them into habits again.

So here I am, hoping you'll take me back once again.

Please? :D xx

Yes, I did full Atkins in - I think 2008/9, went elsewhere but came back to low carbing. Love the food but plateaued ever since. Still love WoE so will stay with it. Welcome. :)

Cheer all! Appreciate the support! :D

Nic-nac, yes i'm doing the race for life. Kinda nervous but signed up and everything now. Got my gym kit ready to go back on Monday (my gym is at work and isn't open at weekends). :D

Thanks hun! Not really sure where to start lol! Me and my friend are doing it so we've agreed to start going jogging in the evening together. There's always ways around it and you don't really need a gym. Gonna get my just dance on the wii up and running too!

Good luck and i'm sure you'll find a way to train! X

Day 2 and doing good. 30 minutes in the treadmill both yesterday and today. Back to using my fitness pal as a filter of food thought (so everything I plan/have/consider eating goes into my fitness pal first and it tells me if I can/can't/shouldn't or need to wait til tomorrow!)

So all in all, feeling pretty positive! One day at a time eh! :D

Back