Back from holiday hmmm not good!

esmeotto

Got back from a lovely holiday is Majorca on Friday night, which didn't go to plan!
We were half board and I was going to do Atkins...well breakfast was easy, eggs, bacon, and yoghurt. Lunch a CD bar, and dinner meat/fish and veg/salad...all very well until I found the desserts :eek: arghhhh! They called to me and I gave in every night they were just too delicious..very strange and I'm not usually a dessert person...I ignored all the fresh baked bread and chips/potatoes no problem...it was just all the cakes and the mousse was to die for.
So came back 7lbs heavier, however 5lbs has already disappeared overnight, now I'm back to SS. Just not enjoying waiting for the Ketosis fairy, it's taking longer this time around as I low carbed the week before my CD start hmmm, so tired headachey and snappy at the moment.....but it was a great holiday :D

Helenx

Welcome back, and I think 7lb's wasn't too bad! Especially as most of it has already gone! Hope the Ketosis Fairy come backs asap!

S xx

welcome back, glad you had a fab holiday. Hope ketosis kicks in soon for you and well done for getting back on the wagon!

Bet some of the weight was due to the flight! I am always 4-7lbs heavier the day I come home from holidays than I am the next day whether on a diet or not :)

So 2lbs up after hols is fantastic, dont be disheartened you had an enjoyable holiday and now you are back on the wagon well done :)

Thanks for your support ladies! Just weighed again (naughty me) and now 1lb less than the day we went, so now looking good for getting back on track. I'm treating it as different country different routine...so fingers crossed it carries on this way...must go to bed now!

Helenx

It sounds to me like you were very good, OK so you had puddings, but some people (like me:eek:) wouldn't have been as good whilst on holiday. I've every admiration for you! Well done!

Back