Back from holiday hmmm not good!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by esmeotto, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Got back from a lovely holiday is Majorca on Friday night, which didn't go to plan!
    We were half board and I was going to do Atkins...well breakfast was easy, eggs, bacon, and yoghurt. Lunch a CD bar, and dinner meat/fish and veg/salad...all very well until I found the desserts :eek: arghhhh! They called to me and I gave in every night they were just too delicious..very strange and I'm not usually a dessert person...I ignored all the fresh baked bread and chips/potatoes no problem...it was just all the cakes and the mousse was to die for.
    So came back 7lbs heavier, however 5lbs has already disappeared overnight, now I'm back to SS. Just not enjoying waiting for the Ketosis fairy, it's taking longer this time around as I low carbed the week before my CD start hmmm, so tired headachey and snappy at the moment.....but it was a great holiday :D

Helenx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome back, and I think 7lb's wasn't too bad! Especially as most of it has already gone! Hope the Ketosis Fairy come backs asap!

S xx

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    welcome back, glad you had a fab holiday. Hope ketosis kicks in soon for you and well done for getting back on the wagon!

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bet some of the weight was due to the flight! I am always 4-7lbs heavier the day I come home from holidays than I am the next day whether on a diet or not :)

So 2lbs up after hols is fantastic, dont be disheartened you had an enjoyable holiday and now you are back on the wagon well done :)

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, glad you had a fab holiday. 7lbs isnt to bad. well done for getting straight back to it :)

becky x

7. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your support ladies! Just weighed again (naughty me) and now 1lb less than the day we went, so now looking good for getting back on track. I'm treating it as different country different routine...so fingers crossed it carries on this way...must go to bed now!

Helenx

8. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

7lb is great 4 a week's eatin'u will hav it off in no time.xx

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Water and glycogen gone in a flash!

You enjoyed the holiday thats what counts!

10. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes it's like magic!

Helenx

11. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    It sounds to me like you were very good, OK so you had puddings, but some people (like me:eek:) wouldn't have been as good whilst on holiday. I've every admiration for you! Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.