Back from holiday - Restarting today x

k8te

Hello all, i am back from my holiday and i had such a wicked time, restarting today so hopefully the extra weight i put on these past few days will soon go! I have a feeling it is going to be a tough few days while i get back into ketosis, but i am looking forward to not feeling bloated and fat! I look pregnant :eek: Anyway when i get weighed tomorrow i will update, so we will all know what 4 days all inclusive damage has done :p x x

Glad you had a nice time! Welcome back and good luck on your restart xx

Hope you had a fab holiday K8te. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

Ah thanks everyone :) seems to be going ok today, i think as i knew i was starting back today and planned it and was focused it has helped so much, all with being in the right mind frame, hopefully the damage wont be too bad, and if it is oh well! Got less then 4 weeks until i go to Holland, so hopefully will have lost a bit more, i think i may set myself a little challenge, i will see though x x

Glad you had a great time, and well done for getting right back on it. Whatever you've gained (if anything) will fall off you next week, I'll bet its nearly all water retention anyway. Good luck with WI tomorrow :)

Back