Back from holiday

Hey thank you!

I will get back on it I have to! I'm going to centre parcs first week in November and I want to be able to take my boys swimming as I won't do it jut now as I'm to embarrassed of how my body looks!
Deffo the 4 week challenge sounds good!!! X

Right so yet again today I did well all day then messed it up!! I'm raging with myself u don't know what's going in with me the now! I know you don't all want to hear about me not sticking to plan but just admitting it is a big thing for me!
I felt to guilty about it that I walked on the treadmill for 30mins!
The only person I'm letting down is myself and I know that!
:( :(

Full on eating loads! It's so bad!

Today I have been really good stuck to things religiously plus went out for a good 45-60min walk with the buggy! Tonight I'm going to do some toning exercises aswell!
I have felt so hungry all day but I think it's probably because I've been eating so much lately but I must not give in! Been drinking pints of water at a time to try and curb it but its not working. I jut keep thinking I'm hungry which means I'm burning calories!
Positive mental thought help me stay on the straight and narrow!
10weeks till I go away I need to stick at it soon can take te kids swimming when we go away and not miss out as usual! :D x

So I braved it this morning and weighed myself im up to 11st 10lbs from 11st 4lbs!
I'm so annoyed with myself!
I did well year stuck to plan all day went for a walk with buggy and did exercise DVD last njght! I need to get back to 11st 4lbs then from there continue to loose! My ideal weight I think is maybe going to be between 9 1/2st and 10st but not sure as I haven't been that weight in so long!
Hopefully I will be able to get the extra weight I have put on off in a few weeks!
X

Back