Back from holiday

xlaurynxbx

Back from holiday and dreading standing on the scales tnorrow morning, although I've hardly eaten the last few days as had horrendously bad stomach pains and no appetite so off to the drs in the morning and be back in the diet ASAP. Hope you are all still doing well xxx

Back from holiday and dreading standing on the scales tnorrow morning, although I've hardly eaten the last few days as had horrendously bad stomach pains and no appetite so off to the drs in the morning and be back in the diet ASAP. Hope you are all still doing well xxx

Hope you are feeling better hun, how was your holidays ?
X

Hey ye much better. Holiday was good although the kids were really unsettled they didn't sleep a full night while we were away lol
Been back on plan and all is going well!
How are you getting on? Xxx

So I've managed to pull it back this week and I've lost 4lbs woohoo!!! I'm very very pleased to say the least! :D x

Thank you so much ladies I'm so pleases honeslty! How are you getting on? Xxx

I'm getting back on to it, had a few weeks off when my mother in law stayed and the I had a week on my own as hubby and daughter went away so I ate takeout and went out for tea lol, I've put on 3 lbs so back on the sf today and back my holiday count down for Portugal
In October

So ye I managed to loose 7lbs in two weeks then fell off the wagon again!
I feel so bloated because of it and I am far too scared to go on my scales too see what the damage is!
Anyway I've web back at it today as my stomach is so bloated I look pregnant which is bad!
Will keep up dating this to keep me on track and back using mfp religiously as that deffo helps me!

Thank you! I've been so good today! Contemplating going for a run when I get in from work at half 9 lol although I'm thinking if I do this it may mean I can't sleep tonight which wouldn't be great with two kids and working again tmorrow night and all day Saturday! I really need to get the exercise fitted in though!
I think I will go for it and just hope that I get a good nights sleep lol and not lying awake till all hours because my body is buzzing from exercise lol x

So today I feel utterly starving!

I had a shake for breakfast
Weight watcher mint got chocolate and a Special K chocolate bliss bar this morning
For lunch I had an asda mighty instant chicken noodle soup
I've just scoffed a slim fast caramel bar and pretzels lol

I've cut my meal bar out this afternoon to account for the pretzels and chocolate! For dinner I'm having an Asda low calorie chicken tikka masala with pilau rice! X

Ye been drinking loads of water pints at a time it deffo works! Althought it ain't good running to the toilet every 5 mins or so lol

So I've had a bad weekend I'm so daft! I had lost 2Stone and I'm throwing it all away my not getting back in it properly! I've gt to get back in the right frame of mind and get motivated! I'm so annoyed with myself!
Anyway no excuses this week exercise wise as I'm not working any nights so I can exercise even njght and hopefully get back on it properly! X

So I've had a bad weekend I'm so daft! I had lost 2Stone and I'm throwing it all away my not getting back in it properly! I've gt to get back in the right frame of mind and get motivated! I'm so annoyed with myself!
Anyway no excuses this week exercise wise as I'm not working any nights so I can exercise even njght and hopefully get back on it properly! X

Come on you you can do it!! Keep a food diary , its helped me as i know i have to fess up on here ha ha !!! We need to start a four week challenge on thursday or give something up for a week or something help us get by!!

You have done it before you can do it again 2 stone is far to much to give up on x

Ooh challenges! Yes, I like these!

Back