back from holiday!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im back! I did a aamw while on holiday, just had a chicken salad everynight for 5days, when i got home i weighed myself and hadnt lost anything! so i tested my ketosis, and i was kicked out!:cry: im now back in ketosis, but its like starting all over again! :confused: why do you think this is? i only had my proper aamw 3weeks ago

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Kimmie

Welcome back babes and hope you had a fab holiday!

Didn't think that chicken salad would have knocked you out of ketosis babes.

xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi kimmie,hope you had a good hoilday. dont know why that is maybe a cdc might know on here :)are you sure you didnt have a lot of water drank when u tested?

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i didnt have anything else apart from chicken salad. I didnt have that much water that day, also my breath stopped smelling lol

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hmm...dont know hun, but look forget about it now. Concentrate on your weight loss you are doing fab :)

xx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

just be glad you managed to go on holiday without gaining!! ha. you will probably get a jumpstart loss after your first week back on plan hon. good luck :)

abz xx

8. claire261

claire261 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    at least you did not put any on..! bet it was the water..not drinking enough!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.