Back from holidays

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by enlightenme2, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So i'm back from a two week holiday stint in the US (with food). Restart this am - so CD 100% and water (3,5L) goal for me today. I did sneak a peek on the scale to see what the damage was - 3lbs, sooo that's not too much of a slide backwards. Wish me luck guys, as i've read so many posts about it being hard coming back on to CD!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck and you have done well only gaining 3lb. But my advice is get back on diet and stay on it. I've been faffing about big time since I came back my holidays in July and gained half a stone.

4. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanx Broxi, I had read your post before leaving and I really remember thinking about what you said - not being able to get back on 100%. I really hope you get your "drive" back

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.