Back from hols and frustrated with delivery

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Came home from a 3 week holiday last Monday and managed to put on 4.5lbs. Last Wednesday afternoon I put in an order for a couple of weeks supply, hoping to restart on Saturday or Monday if I hadn't received my delivery by then.
Its now Tuesday afternoon and I still have not received anything, nor have I been sent a tracking number in response to my email to the company. I'm getting frustrated with them now, I've always been lucky enough to receive my order the next day or so. I'm itching to get going again, aargh.....

Did you get a confirmation email? That has the tracking number on it, if you didn't get a confirmation maybe your order didn't get through for some reason. Maybe you would be better ringing them tomorrow? I ordered some last Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday.

Panic over. Interlink couriers were at fault. They tried to deliver on Friday but i was out. Only thing is, i didn't get a card and there was someone in the entire day! Grr. I have ordered quite a few times now and have never had an email with the tracking number, is this unusual? Anyway, back to it tomorrow, wish of luck.

Hi Gina
Your order number is the tracking number from what I can remember - you go into the courier website and there is a button for advanced tracking I think and that is where you put the number (if memory serves me right, I only did it on my first order which is a couple of months ago now. Good luck!

Hiya!

yeah my first delivery was a mess aswell!

They tried to deliver but no one was in, so they put a card through my door telling me I had to drive about 50 miles away from my house to pick it up, and if i didnt it would be returned to sender..

So that night got my friend to come with me to help me find the place, the next day took a half day from work and just as i pulled up to the place my mum phoned me and told me that had just delivered it again!! Argh!! lol

Out of interest, has anyone actually had their things delivered the next working day as promised on their website for all orders placed before 13:00? I did mine last Thursday morning, but still nothing :-( Was really wanting to get started today.

Every week I order on a Monday and get it around 3pm on Thursday. It's very consistant so I don't mind it taking a few days, at least I know in advance how long it will take. I also have them delivered to work so that there is always someone there to sign for it.

Which reminds me, I need to order next weeks now...

hehe ive ordered two weeks this time, and put on the notes to deliver to neighbours or put it in my back garden this time if im not there lol!!

I always have mine delivered to work so I can be sure there is someone in to sign for it, find that much easier.

Out of interest, has anyone actually had their things delivered the next working day as promised on their website for all orders placed before 13:00? I did mine last Thursday morning, but still nothing :-( Was really wanting to get started today.

I always get mine the next day -- exante seems to ship from London and I am in London.

Back