Back from hols and had WI

Sammy2

All

Thanks so much for all the support I got when I was logging in from hols (sad I know!) but I really did think that I would just eat the 14 days as that was what I had planned.

Well what ended up happening was 14 days solid during the day - packs only which was a big challenge. 12 nights - packs only (another goodie) and 2 meals out.

Just back from WI and lost 8.6 pounds so I am really really pleased...

It can be done!

thanks In search... It was your posts that were keeping me going actually - a great support. I'm very grateful and hope to return the favour one day.

:wow:Well done that's a great weight loss and while you were on your holiday:):character00238: you must feel great:party0011: at what you have achieved. Were did you go for you holiday?

aw thanks everyone for your kind words. I think I surprised myself really!

I really do have to say (and gosh this may sound soppy) but I really think this place has helped me stay on a diet. Never in the past have I ever been able to stick to one as when I have felt down I have just give in. This place and all your lovely comments and kicks up the backside really really spur me on.

Onwards and upwards to the next few months then.

:wow:Well done that's a great weight loss and while you were on your holiday:):character00238: you must feel great:party0011: at what you have achieved. Were did you go for you holiday?

Hi

I was in Majorca for two weeks and out every night for a meal... The first couple of nights were so hard as they set the table for all people and I would say to them sorry I'm not having anything (which they looked at me quite weirdly!) and then that was it, just got used to saying it...

I feel so chuffed with myself its unbelievable..

You deserve to feel chuffed - to bits!

I can't see me ever being able to SS whilst on holiday - especially abroad!

Well done you!

All

Thanks so much for all the support I got when I was logging in from hols (sad I know!) but I really did think that I would just eat the 14 days as that was what I had planned.

Well what ended up happening was 14 days solid during the day - packs only which was a big challenge. 12 nights - packs only (another goodie) and 2 meals out.

Just back from WI and lost 8.6 pounds so I am really really pleased...

It can be done!

Hi Sammy,

You have done absolutely brilliant!!!

Had your holiday and came home 8.6 pounds lighter:party0011::party0011::party0011::clap: :bliss:

Wow!! That is an amazing loss after a holiday! You did AWESOME!!!

I love Majorca we use to go a lot I hope I'm as strong :character00115:as you when I go on my holiday:character00180:Keeping focused is the only way to go and you seem to have mastered that:):party0011:

Back