Back from hols :D

babystar31

Gold Member
Well im back from my wee break away. Had a fab time, and in true holiday style i failed to get back on the diet the day i got back. Restarting tomorrow...dreading the weigh in. Feel like ive gained loads. But whatever it is, it is! Just looked at hols for next year. Tenerife in October and possible disney paris in Feb....so really need to get my ass in gear lol x

Glad you had a great time, that is what holidays are for IMO.
Good luck with the restart tomorrow and try not to let the gain get you down. You know the diet works and it will soon come off again.
Disneyland Paris is fab, been twice and want to go again!

Welcome back - don't worry about what the scales say tomorrow as you'll never see that on the scales again!

x

Glad you enjoyed the break!!

Remember you've done it before, so you can do it again!! :D

Thanks ladies and mojo lol

I weighed myself tonight and am devastated! Put on 7lbs :O:O But to be fair i did eat all manner of naughty things, and had a drink or 2 most nights i was away. Back on track tomorrow. And weirdly enough i cant wait!! x

you might have gained 7 lbs but you could get most of it, or even all of it off on your 1 st weigh in :) Good luck x

Good look at getting back on track - you can do it! Sounds like you had a good time though :)

Welcome back Mandy :D xx

Thanks lovelies :D Yeah once im back on track it'll all be a distant memory haha. Nothing else major planned til xmas, so no excuses x

Great to have you back ;) good luck
With this week :)

Back