Total Solution Bellebells Diary: Take two...

So happy this morning. So proud of myself for getting through what I knew would be the two hardest nights of the week. And the scales reflect this at 14.10 3/4. That's -10lbs in 6 days. I know it will slow down now and most mornings I'll wake up to a STS but I feel I've got off to such a good start with entering double figures that I don't really mind.

I keep thinking if I had gave in to that stupid voice in my head last night I would be feeling so miserable today! Husband is struggling though, he has lost -11lbs but yesterday whilst I was at work he gave in to a packet of chipsticks and 3 spoonfuls of the kids spag Bol! He will be fine by tomorrow though, never thought we would look forward to Mondays but we know it will be easy in comparison to this weekend.

Also it's only one more TS weekend to get through and then we are having a planned weekend off. So must remember to read this back next Friday and Saturday night to see it wouldn't be worth cheating. X

Wow, great loss so far :)

What is your plan for the weekend off?

Fantastic!!! Well done. Keep going.

Well done that first weekend is the hardest, next weekend you won't even thing about food! X

A great loss Bellebells :)

Back