Back from Hols with some pics (finally!) and only 2lbs to go!

Letty

Hello all,

I've been awol for a while as I have been away, but I'm back now and raring to go.

I was nervous getting back on the scales, but had only gained a pound, leaving me with 2lbs to goal. I haven't been strictly on the diet for a couple of weeks now, but I haven't gone mental and am pleased with where I am.

For those who know me, I have been promising picks of the 'goal dress' for some time and there are some here now (not brill ones, but all I have), as well as some before and afters.

How are all you fellow Feb starters and others? I'm dying to know how everyone is getting on and hoping to hear good news (that's you, Jaycey!)

I hope everyone is doing well, keep at it all you newbies and wish me luck for the final push!

You are looking fantastic and well done on only a lb on hols! Shows you are on the way to maintaining.

(And I have those red shoes too!)

They are fabulous! And dead comfy...

I agree! Very sexy and very high but you don't notice it because they are SO comfy.

Hi Letty, I'm a relative newbie but just wanted to say hi and wow you have done so well........you are looking gorgeous and glam...congrats on being so close to goal and doing so well in your off CD time. Best wishes for the last 2lbs!!

You look great!

Thanks all- it does feel so lovely to be near goal, can't wait to say I'm there!
So lovely to see everyone doing so well, I can't tell you how much of a support this forum has been. Keep it up!

Hi Letty, You look gorgeous! xxx Well done to you xx

Hey Letty,
Just wanted to say you look fantastic...... Loving your pics.. you look gorgeous. and well done for being so close to goal.. You have done so well you must be so happy!!
I too started in Feb and Im not to far from goal..... and Im 5 stone down so feeling pretty happy too!!
CD definatley ROCKS.
Keep smiling xx

Back