Back from hols

yummy101

Hi everyone!

I am back from my holiday at long last. Went for a 2 week break to Florida and thanks to the volcano got an extra week!!

Sounds like fun but was a bit stressful trying to sort out a way home, where to stay, hire cars etc. Also, went with the extended family - only so much of the in-laws I can take in one go!!

Anyway - the good news is that I got on the scales this morning and I've only pit on 2 lbs. Really pleased with that - was expecting worse. Now I'm really looking forward to get back to the diet with my next push to get to a healthy weight.

By the way - I felt fantastic on holiday having lost 4 stone on Exante - it made all the effort so worth while.

Glad you had a good time (and managed to cope with the in laws) and well done on only putting on 2lbs, you'll have that off in no time.

Welcome back and well done on not putting much on at all - like Gina says, that will soon go.
Bren xx

Well done, 2lbs is nothing, will be gone in a day or two. You have done really well to keep your weight off during that time. LOL at the in-laws comment, holiday sounded idyllic till you mentioned that! :D

Hope you have a good week

Back