• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back from hols

yummy101

S: 17st6lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 3st12lb(22.13%)
Hi everyone!

I am back from my holiday at long last. Went for a 2 week break to Florida and thanks to the volcano got an extra week!!

Sounds like fun but was a bit stressful trying to sort out a way home, where to stay, hire cars etc. Also, went with the extended family - only so much of the in-laws I can take in one go!!

Anyway - the good news is that I got on the scales this morning and I've only pit on 2 lbs. Really pleased with that - was expecting worse. Now I'm really looking forward to get back to the diet with my next push to get to a healthy weight.

By the way - I felt fantastic on holiday having lost 4 stone on Exante - it made all the effort so worth while.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Glad you had a good time (and managed to cope with the in laws) and well done on only putting on 2lbs, you'll have that off in no time.

Tarragon

Silver Member
G: 14st4lb
Well done, 2lbs is nothing, will be gone in a day or two. You have done really well to keep your weight off during that time. LOL at the in-laws comment, holiday sounded idyllic till you mentioned that! :D

Hope you have a good week