back from honeymoon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by VirgoGirl, 17 July 2007 Social URL.

1. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

Hello All

It feels a very long time since I was last here! Am back from wedding and honeymoon and now a married woman.

But, unlike AmandaJayne, I did go mad on holiday. Ate 'heartily', shall we say, and am feeling the consequences now!

I have some packs left over so today is the first day back on SS. Will speak to LLC and find out when I can rejoin a development class - hopefully some of my old gang will still be there - and get back into a regime again.

Am hoping 4 weeks of packs will shake off the bloat I've put on in the last month and then I can have a proper go at management.

To be honest, I've eaten so much rich food, that it's almost a relief to be on the foodpacks :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Good luck with getting back into it hun.
  4. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    Welcome back, I hope you had a lovely honeymoon.
    Good luck on getting back on track.
  5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Congratualations Mrs :D

You'll have those extra pounds off in no time, well done for getting back on the programme:p

Do you have any pictures to share with us :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.