Back From Me Hols!

Bumpy0

Hi guys, hope you have all had a good week. Missed you all to chat too. Any good ideas or new threads to read?

My hols were fab, feel like my family is back together again. Won't be long till we all start fighting (hehehe).

I haven't weighed in this week but have stuck to the plan 100% so looking forward to getting weighed on Wednesday night to see how i have done! Fingers crossed!!

:p

Welcome back BumpyO, glad you've had a good hol, all the best for Wednesdays WI have a look at Sonbans Fast Forward thread, that has had us all interested for the past week!

Yay!!! You're back Bumpy, hope you had a lovely time. Is Hubby back for good now?? Also, well done for sticking to the plan 100% whilst on holiday. xxxx

Hiya bumpy welcome back glad you enjoyed your jollies. Well done on sticking to it 100% thats fab. Good luck for your next weigh in.:)

HIYA FANNY!

WELCOME BACK!
How the devil are you?
well done for sticking to the plan....i hope i can follow same suit when i go away.

Ruthy xxx

Wow Bumpy, that is WAY impressive!!! I neve stick to plan on hols! LOL :) Sounds like a lovely hols!

xx
Steph

Welcome back my lovely. Very well done for sticking to it - how on earth did you manage that?! xxx

Great to see you back. I wish I could be good enough to stick to the plan when I'm on me hols! Well done, let us know how you do on Wednesday

Hey Bumpy

Welcome back and well done you for sticking to the plan on your hols! You must be feeling very pleased for yourself - I don't think I'll be able to stick to it on my hols!!

Good luck for Wednesday!

Annette x

Thanks Girlies!

We went away to a Haven site, my friend rented us her huge caravan so sticking to it wasn't tooooo hard as i did all the cooking.

I had a really terrible couple of weeks earlier this month so was really determined to stick with it.

Thank you for your "Welcome Backs" and will let you know how i get on at weigh in on Wednesday night. I think if i maintain again, i might try this Fast Forward plan.

:thankyou:

welcome back bumpy! glad u had fun and managed to stick to it well. i'm still really enjoying the plan. been eating loads but sticking to HE & syn allowance. hope i've lost weight tomorrow but if not happy i'm gna try n get a boost from the fast forward.

steph - see ur running the race for life, very impressive! i'm thinkin of doing the adidas 5k, i've never even run 500m before (well ok maybe once at school i made a half arsed attempt at it!)

Kat x

Hopton, near to Great Yarmouth. It's not far from home but far enough to feel like a holiday! A fab place for kids!!

HAHA SODS LAW Taz.....you will just have to go abroad!

Ruthy xxx

I went to Ibiza last August and it p***ed it down for the first three days there - so going abroad doesn't guarantee you sunshine anyway!!

Glad you had a nice time xxx

Back