1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

back from my holiday . . . oops!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kpnutt, 22 April 2014 Social URL.

1. kpnutt

kpnutt Member

Back from a week away and am now 5lbs heavier. . . .back on it first thing in the morning.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Sounds like you had a good holiday! Enjoy being back on plan
  4. steph1212

steph1212 Full Member

Don't worry- I love my holidays and go away quite often - always all inclusive. As soon as I get back I tend to put on about 5-6lbs and within a day or two that drops to a 1-2lb gain. After a week back on track I'm back to my pre holiday weight! Hope you had a great time.x
  5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Slimming World Red/EE
    5llbs gain = good time :D

No need to worry that will soon be gone.
  6. kpnutt

kpnutt Member

I really did have a good time. Only been up a few hours, but so far back on plan. Just hope I can survive till bedtime. Slightly suffering from a post holiday hangover! I will be attending my group tomorrow night, so I think that will be keeping me on track : )
  7. Han92

Han92 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've just come back with a 9lb gain if that makes you feel better!! And haven't been able to get back on track until I go back to group tomorrow. Dreading the scales and (hoping) most of it is water and will have a big loss in the first week back! (wishful thinking I think!!) draw a line and start fresh x
  8. NewMe14

NewMe14 Gold Member

Slimming World
    You will have that gone in no time :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.