1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

back from my holiday . . . oops!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kpnutt, 22 April 2014 Social URL.

1. kpnutt

kpnutt Active Member

Back from a week away and am now 5lbs heavier. . . .back on it first thing in the morning.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a good holiday! Enjoy being back on plan

4. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

Don't worry- I love my holidays and go away quite often - always all inclusive. As soon as I get back I tend to put on about 5-6lbs and within a day or two that drops to a 1-2lb gain. After a week back on track I'm back to my pre holiday weight! Hope you had a great time.x

5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

5llbs gain = good time :D

No need to worry that will soon be gone.

6. kpnutt

kpnutt Active Member

I really did have a good time. Only been up a few hours, but so far back on plan. Just hope I can survive till bedtime. Slightly suffering from a post holiday hangover! I will be attending my group tomorrow night, so I think that will be keeping me on track : )

7. Han92

Han92 New Member

I've just come back with a 9lb gain if that makes you feel better!! And haven't been able to get back on track until I go back to group tomorrow. Dreading the scales and (hoping) most of it is water and will have a big loss in the first week back! (wishful thinking I think!!) draw a line and start fresh x

8. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

You will have that gone in no time :)