back from my holiday . . . oops!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kpnutt, 22 April 2014.

1. kpnutt

kpnutt Active Member

Back from a week away and am now 5lbs heavier. . . .back on it first thing in the morning.
  2. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a good holiday! Enjoy being back on plan
  3. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

Don't worry- I love my holidays and go away quite often - always all inclusive. As soon as I get back I tend to put on about 5-6lbs and within a day or two that drops to a 1-2lb gain. After a week back on track I'm back to my pre holiday weight! Hope you had a great time.x
  4. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

5llbs gain = good time :D

No need to worry that will soon be gone.
  5. kpnutt

kpnutt Active Member

I really did have a good time. Only been up a few hours, but so far back on plan. Just hope I can survive till bedtime. Slightly suffering from a post holiday hangover! I will be attending my group tomorrow night, so I think that will be keeping me on track : )
  6. Han92

Han92 New Member

I've just come back with a 9lb gain if that makes you feel better!! And haven't been able to get back on track until I go back to group tomorrow. Dreading the scales and (hoping) most of it is water and will have a big loss in the first week back! (wishful thinking I think!!) draw a line and start fresh x
  7. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

You will have that gone in no time :)