Back from my weekend naughtiness!!

lil_legs

Gold Member
Hello everyone!

Well im back from my weekend off (not that i went anywhere) and boy did i enjoy!

Peak at the scales showing im back up to 10 st 8.5 which is 3.5lb on. But im not bothered, ive got 2 days to be 100% and i know some of that will be gone by weds.

Hopefully i can get at least 2.5lb off again i can cope with a lb on!

Fully prepared for the next 2 days to be hell but ill do it.

My 30 day shred has also finally arrived so this one better work! So ill get going with that this afternoon and everyday for the next 30 days as ill then be going on hols!! focus now! One more planned weekend in a fortnight so 100% again until then! :)

Hope you all had good weekends

oooops well day of getting back on track failed miserably!! doh haha.

back to work and 100% tomorrow for the next 11 days - aiming to be 10 st 2 for my next weekend off (yikes) so its gonna be about half a stone to lose with this gain - 11 days of 100% and shred and hopefully i can pull it off :)

You'll be fine! It's always easier to get back on track when you're at work I find! Get shredding and let us all know how you're getting on! I LOVE your dress from sat! X

I have done day 1 of shred so im up and running with that and will complete it just before i go on holiday :)

Ill be back in my routine tomorrow so back to being good. Hope i dont gain much more after todays naughtiness though!

I know theres no way i can lose and it'll be a miracle if i can sts but thats life i guess, i ate so ill face the music. Gonna weigh officially on thursday as i then have exactly 4 more wi's til my hols - eeeeeeek if that doesnt snap me back into action i dunno what will!

Oh tell me about it! We've got a BBQ/party on sat and I was gonna drink but with 2 weeks to go, no way!!! I'll be a party bore again!!! So so annoying! X

Fair play to you getting back on track so soon,its no easy feat.I came off cd for a few days when i was sick a while back and i did get back into it but i was an absolute nightmare to live with for the 1st 3 days.Stay strong hun and you`ll do great.

Yes, well done with getting back to it. I cheated big time on sunday, but got back to it on Monday. I have 2 planned days off this weekend, for birthdays, although am feeling a little guilty now, as some people on here are saying they never have 'planned days off' not for anything.

Dietingdon said:
Yes, well done with getting back to it. I cheated big time on sunday, but got back to it on Monday. I have 2 planned days off this weekend, for birthdays, although am feeling a little guilty now, as some people on here are saying they never have 'planned days off' not for anything.

You do whatever you think would be best for YOU, don't feel guilty about somebody else's opinion! I would personally say go for it if you feel that you can continue easily after your break! You only live once!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

You do whatever you think would be best for YOU, don't feel guilty about somebody else's opinion! I would personally say go for it if you feel that you can continue easily after your break! You only live once!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thank you. I cant help thinking that, at the end of the day, we all still have lives to lead. Maybe I would think differently if I had a strict time frame I had to lose weight by, but I dont really. My wedding isnt until 2013, and Im certain that the odd days off, for certain occasions will not slow me down that much.

Well said Cambridge is never gonna be a lifestyle choice is it. It's a means to an end and if I hadn't got a holiday booked, I would probably have come of plan for a couple of events over the last few weeks.

Whatever works for you is fine, there is no deadline for getting slimmer (-:

Some people find that they can't come off-plan - any diet plan - because when they do they go nuts and raid the larder. They lose control and can take days or even weeks to get it back. For this reason many try to stick to the diet to the letter.

Others can take planned breaks for whatever reason and then get straight back on-plan. If you can do this without too much stress then there shouldn't be a problem. Life is for living, even when we are on a diet.

If you can't get back on plan easily, or you could at one time but can't now, then you may need to re-think what you eat on the days off.

Well done doing 'The Shred' How was it? Would you recommend?

I hope you really really enjoyed your days off, you really deserved it for all the work you put in! Let us know how your getting on :)

Finally had my first 100% day and the break did me good, Im focused again (granted its only for 10 days until my next weekend break but hey ho!) I thoroughly enjoyed my 4 days off even though I originally intended to have 1/2 days off... I was in control, yes i was very naughty at times but i knew exactly what i was doing and i enjoyed it all - didnt eat or drink one thing just for the sake of it!!

I weigh in the morning and i fully expect to put on about 4lb but im positive that will be off by next week - i hope to lose 6/7 in the next 10 days :)

Day 3 of shred completed (its a 20 mins dvd you do for 30 days) not aching AS much today but i would recommend it! Hope it reflects in inch loss.

Will not take long! Was the weekend worth it?

Back