• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back from the gym

Hi everyone,
just got back and have to say i really enjoyed it, i was taken round with a personal trainer and have another 3 sessions with her so that she can set me up a programme. I have taken out a membership which cost 35.00 a month, thought this was better as it will amke me go and also i haven't got th excuse that i have no money this week so i can't go etc etc. So all you out there that want to take the plaunge but are nervous my advise is GO FOR IT if i can do it anyone can,lol.

lots of love
Busy XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi everyone,
just got back and have to say i really enjoyed it, i was taken round with a personal trainer and have another 3 sessions with her so that she can set me up a programme. I have taken out a membership which cost 35.00 a month, thought this was better as it will amke me go and also i haven't got th excuse that i have no money this week so i can't go etc etc. So all you out there that want to take the plaunge but are nervous my advise is GO FOR IT if i can do it anyone can,lol.

lots of love
Busy XX
Well done Busy
I used to go to the Gym and want to go again.
So glad it went well your'll be slim and toned before you know it :D
xxc

I would love a personal trainer but at out gym membership (couple) is £100 a month and trainer is £30 for 1 hour

Is that good or bad for a trainer?

Wow... thats an expensive monthly membership Dawn!

I am lucky... as a student I get monthly membership at my local gym for £20... but decided to buy a treadmill to use at home instead as I don't like walking their in the horrible winter months. If I have a treadmill at home then I have no excuse not to use it!

Busy... I am soooo glad to hear that you enjoyed it at the gym! Don't forget that you may put on a little weight as muscle weighs more than fat! Don't be put off by it though cos u should get fab toning and ur measurements will probably still be going down :) .... unless they are specific areas that you are working out on... ie.. flabby under arms will usually get muscly when u use weights.

Hope this has helped

Vicky
x

Hi, The girl that took me round today explained that the weight loss will probably slow for about 4 weeks whilst my body gets used to it but she has assured me that i will still be shrinking and will deffo see results. I am hopinf to go 2-3 times a week whilst my youngest is at playgroup. Thought i might give swimming a go in the evenings as well could i go always go with my eldest daughter who is 12 and hubby as well. Oooooo listen to me getting the fitness bug......NOT,lol.

Bye for now. XX

S: 14st2lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1st8lb(11.11%)
Hi Busy

What part of CD are you following? I'm stil on SS but hoping to reunite myself with the gym, increasing activity as I move up the CD plans.

If you're still on resticted calories, what did the trainer have to say about that?

Yes i would be interested to hear what the trainer had to say about you following a vlcd.