back in group :-)

I think that is a brilliant idea, you'll have a much better time if you just have a few flexible syn days! That's what they are made for, holidays and special occasions. As long as you're not having special occasions every other day anyway. Lol. I'm going to try and have a few good weeks now, my birthday is next month so if I can stick to just having a treat after weigh in and being good the rest of the time I'll be doing well. Then I'm gonna have a few days off plan to celebrate! :)

Sounds like a good idea :)

Well, I gained 2.5lbs this week, but not to worry. I might invest in a new set of scales though, the difference between mine at home and the ones in class has ranged from 1.5lbs some weeks to no difference other weeks, so not sure they are consistent enough. Not surprised though, gonna have a good few weeks now and try to get back on track. Enjoy your evening!

Well, I gained 2.5lbs this week, but not to worry. I might invest in a new set of scales though, the difference between mine at home and the ones in class has ranged from 1.5lbs some weeks to no difference other weeks, so not sure they are consistent enough. Not surprised though, gonna have a good few weeks now and try to get back on track. Enjoy your evening!

I love your positivity, it really helps me, so thank you for that :).....definitely treat yourself to new scales.hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :)

Well it seems the stress being caused over my ex-husbands funeral is hitting me harder than I thought.Im absolutely exhausted and the pain I suffer with my m.e has doubled...really want to be well enough for my holiday :-( on a good note I am not letting this stop me sticking to plan (although cake and chocolate would make me feel much better lol).hope you have a good day :)

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you're in pain, it must be awful. I'd have dived into the chocolate long before so well done for sticking to plan. I know it's easy for me to say, but you'll be so glad you did when you're away at the weekend and enjoying your planned treats!

I might try SW from home after this countdown finishes, get some new scales and weigh on a Monday morning. Use the money towards a gym membership instead, haha. I just don't really get anything from the classes, and my boyfriend says he'll make me some little awards for each milestone, they'll probably be better than the certificates you get in class. I'll re-join before I get to target so I can get free membership, but for now it just doesn't seem worth paying for. Got all the support I need on here anyway!

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you're in pain, it must be awful. I'd have dived into the chocolate long before so well done for sticking to plan. I know it's easy for me to say, but you'll be so glad you did when you're away at the weekend and enjoying your planned treats!

I might try SW from home after this countdown finishes, get some new scales and weigh on a Monday morning. Use the money towards a gym membership instead, haha. I just don't really get anything from the classes, and my boyfriend says he'll make me some little awards for each milestone, they'll probably be better than the certificates you get in class. I'll re-join before I get to target so I can get free membership, but for now it just doesn't seem worth paying for. Got all the support I need on here anyway!

I understand that completely, sometimes its easier from home.sometimes the pressure of weighing in makes me sabotage it by eating the wrong things and blowing it.i lost my 8st without ever going to a weight watchers meeting :)

I understand that completely, sometimes its easier from home.sometimes the pressure of weighing in makes me sabotage it by eating the wrong things and blowing it.i lost my 8st without ever going to a weight watchers meeting :)

Yeah, if I go off the rails I can always go back, but hopefully it won't come to that! Hope you're having a good day...

Woke up hungry this morning. But no time to eat ask I have a 5yr old to get up and ready for school and a rush hour school run :/ .....black coffee it is lol.have a good day :)

I was the same this morning, my tummy was rumbling away, then I thought 'Oh, maybe I should eat' haha. Just had an apple, still starving. Think I'll have a Hi-fi bar, got the new double chocolate crisp ones on Monday and they are delicious. I'll have to stock up before I quit my class...

Hope you get some grub in you soon, have a good day!

Just fell off the sw wagon :-( I was tired and hungry and ended up with crumpets, crisps & biscuits :'(

Don't stress about it and whatever you do don't feel guilty! Just get back on it for tomorrow then go and enjoy your weekend away. Everyone has a slip now and again, the important thing is to forgive yourself and move on. Good luck!

Spent most of last night feeling sick :-( serves me right for eating so much crap.back to it today just need to remember these sicky feelings lol hope you have a lovely day :)

Been crazy busy today in work, I don't like getting all stressed out!

Sorry to hear you felt crappy, I never remember the sick feelings after the event, weird how that happens. Are you all excited about going away?

Been crazy busy today in work, I don't like getting all stressed out!

Sorry to hear you felt crappy, I never remember the sick feelings after the event, weird how that happens. Are you all excited about going away?

Im all packed and ready to go! Cant wait...ive had heartburn all day so still being reminded of my stupidity lol..hope you can relax this evening after your busy day :)

My OH texted me asking what I wanted in the shops. My reply was 'Chocolate, Coke, crisps and a bargain bucket from KFC' then I said I was only joking, just in case he bought it all. I think he's making chicken curry and rice for tea, I'll have a Ripple and maybe a hot chocolate to try and unwind (within my syns). Systems finally came back up at about 4:30pm so all quiet now, but my head is thumping...

Hope you have a fab weekend away, enjoy your wee treats!!!

My OH texted me asking what I wanted in the shops. My reply was 'Chocolate, Coke, crisps and a bargain bucket from KFC' then I said I was only joking, just in case he bought it all. I think he's making chicken curry and rice for tea, I'll have a Ripple and maybe a hot chocolate to try and unwind (within my syns). Systems finally came back up at about 4:30pm so all quiet now, but my head is thumping...

Hope you have a fab weekend away, enjoy your wee treats!!!

Well done for resisting the kfc! Lol.well I woke at 5am with a really awful headache but it seems to be bearable now and everyone else is asleep so in between the heavy rain and thunderstorms I will try and get everything in the car.will try and catch up over the weekend.hope you have a good one :)

Have a brilliant time! I can't wait for this week to be over...

Quick check in......eaten way too much :'( but having a fantastic time! So I will worry about it monday morning :) hope you have a good weekend :)

Quick check in......eaten way too much :'( but having a fantastic time! So I will worry about it monday morning :) hope you have a good weekend :)

Thanks, I will. Glad you're having a great time, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jumped on the scales this morning and there is a 4lbs gain! Oh dear :/ but I enjoyed every single mouth full of naughty food lol...back on it today though. Im completely exhausted from driving but will rest up today and hopefully will write a weekly menu and do some shopping . hope you have a good day :)

Back