back in group :-)

Morning missus, I've got 6 days off work after today although the first 2 days will be spent doing more housework, not fun...

Looking forward to this weekend though, family meal out on Friday, big boxing match early hours of Sunday morning, then my sister staying Sunday night. Should be good, once all the cleaning is out of the way.

Hope you're keeping well!

Hi hun, had the results from my chest x-ray...I had no idea they were looking for lung cancer, but I got the all clear :) Ive been put on a tablet they use to help with M.E so hopefully there wont be any nasty side effects :/ .....and also I had a date at the weekend......and he was lovely :) and added bonus is he lived with someone who had M.E so I dont have to worry about how he'd cope with it . We've been chatting for 3wks and had 2 dates now so who knows what will come of it...its just nice to have company....diet is not going well lol :)

Oh, it's probably best you didn't know or you would've been stressed out of your mind, so glad you got the all clear! Oh and sod the diet, as long as the love life is going well the rest will fall into place. I've put on about a stone a year since I started going with my man (5 years now). Maybe I'm not the best role model, haha!

Seriously, glad things are going well for you and I;m so glad he will understand your illness better than your ex. Enjoy yourself, I'll not be about much over the next week but keep me updated anyway!

Oh, it's probably best you didn't know or you would've been stressed out of your mind, so glad you got the all clear! Oh and sod the diet, as long as the love life is going well the rest will fall into place. I've put on about a stone a year since I started going with my man (5 years now). Maybe I'm not the best role model, haha!

Seriously, glad things are going well for you and I;m so glad he will understand your illness better than your ex. Enjoy yourself, I'll not be about much over the next week but keep me updated anyway!

So the man im dating travelled up to see me friday and didn't go home until Sunday :O ive had an amazing weekend.i havent been able to go out due to new meds but I have been spoilt rotten.i havent had to lift a finger, havent had to cook one thing and the diet has been well and truly ruined! Lol..hope you are well :)

Hiya, I'm ok thanks, back in work today and it's been a bit hectic. So pleased things are going well with your man, it's great to be looked after! He definitely sounds like a keeper...

Hope you're having a good day!

Hiya, I'm ok thanks, back in work today and it's been a bit hectic. So pleased things are going well with your man, it's great to be looked after! He definitely sounds like a keeper...

Hope you're having a good day!

Hi had a rubbish week with meds and diet :/ .I just cant seem to get back on plan, not helped by the fact my new man is a feeder lol...Hes currently making a cup of tea and planning a massive breakfast :O im going to have to get into a routine of limiting food during the week and just going with the flow weekends lol...hope you are well :)

I can't get back on plan either, every weekend I think to myself I'll start on Monday then Monday arrives and it's business as usual. I'm completely useless!

Maybe I just need to try and pick a day and say I'll do one day and take it from there, I dunno...

Sounds like things are going well with your man though, so pleased for you! I think that sounds like a plan, being good during the week and treating yourself at the weekend. Hope you have a good day!

I can't get back on plan either, every weekend I think to myself I'll start on Monday then Monday arrives and it's business as usual. I'm completely useless!

Maybe I just need to try and pick a day and say I'll do one day and take it from there, I dunno...

Sounds like things are going well with your man though, so pleased for you! I think that sounds like a plan, being good during the week and treating yourself at the weekend. Hope you have a good day!

Hi, sorry been around but ive been quite poorly, im going into hospital next week for an iron infusion so im hoping to feel a bit better soon.hope you are well :)

Yeah, I'm ok thanks. Still not back on the diet and work has been hectic but I'm doing ok. Sorry to hear you've not been well, really hope the iron infusion helps!

How's the romance going then?

Yeah, I'm ok thanks. Still not back on the diet and work has been hectic but I'm doing ok. Sorry to hear you've not been well, really hope the iron infusion helps!

How's the romance going then?

Its going really well, its great to have someone who understands my illness . He'll be here by 4pm, hes coming up for the weekend to help me look for another car, as mine was too poorly to fix :( but desperately need transport, feeling slightly stir crazy after being stuck in lol....have a great bank holiday weekend :)

Back