back in group :-)

Oh, so glad you enjoyed it!!! I'll bet most of that will be gone by Friday anyway. And even if you do have a bit of a gain at least it was worth it!

I'm dreading weigh in tonight, but still having my chippy treat after, no matter what the result. :)

Oh, so glad you enjoyed it!!! I'll bet most of that will be gone by Friday anyway. And even if you do have a bit of a gain at least it was worth it!

I'm dreading weigh in tonight, but still having my chippy treat after, no matter what the result. :)

How did weigh in go?

How did weigh in go?

Oh I lost 1lb, thanks for asking. Not too bad I suppose. Have totally pigged out tonight though, I'll have it back on by the morning. Only got one more class in my countdown so I'll do my best this week. If I can lose 2.5lbs next week I'll get my club 10. Fingers crossed! Got a 5 mile walk tomorrow so hoping that will burn off some of my chippy...

Have a good evening!

Oh I lost 1lb, thanks for asking. Not too bad I suppose. Have totally pigged out tonight though, I'll have it back on by the morning. Only got one more class in my countdown so I'll do my best this week. If I can lose 2.5lbs next week I'll get my club 10. Fingers crossed! Got a 5 mile walk tomorrow so hoping that will burn off some of my chippy...

Have a good evening!

Well done, I hope you get your 2.5lbs this week,would be a good end to your countdown.That 5 mile walk should definitely help with the some of that chippy lol...I feel a little groggy this morning because had to take strong painkillers last night, so feel like I was out having a skin full lol.good luck with the walk :)

Thanks, I'm going to need it. Feel a bit rough today, my body isn't used to the fatty foods now so I really feel it when I have something greasy. Not that it will stop me, it was nice at the time! :)

Sorry you're not feeling great, hope the painkillers are working. Have a nice day!

Morning,now something really strange has happened.when I weighed on Monday morning I had put on 4lbs,which I did expect,but I've weighed this morning and I've lost the 4lbs plus another 1lb on top...???? I've checked my scales are working by getting everyone in the house to weigh themselves and they seem to be working...im not complaining but think it's near on impossible lol.hope you have a good day :)

Hey, that's excellent. I know I said it would probably come off quick but I didn't think that quick! Brilliant though, to know you can still have a treat now and again and not pay the price...

I did my 5 mile walk yesterday, then got home and went to bed for an hour instead of going to Tesco, so no food in and we ended up getting a Dominos. I really need to be more organised! Back on it (again) today - got a salad bowl for lunch with some turkey in it. Joy! I hate salad, but I'm punishing myself for last night...

Hope you have a good day :)

Hey, that's excellent. I know I said it would probably come off quick but I didn't think that quick! Brilliant though, to know you can still have a treat now and again and not pay the price...

I did my 5 mile walk yesterday, then got home and went to bed for an hour instead of going to Tesco, so no food in and we ended up getting a Dominos. I really need to be more organised! Back on it (again) today - got a salad bowl for lunch with some turkey in it. Joy! I hate salad, but I'm punishing myself for last night...

Hope you have a good day :)

That actually made me lol! Punishing yourself with salad! My punishment would be having to eat lots of fruit :( well done on the walk,good lot of body magic there.being organized is a massive must with slimming world......but can be so hard sometimes.I don't like pizza but if it was syn free I'd live on it lol :)

You know what, I didn't even enjoy it, which is even more annoying. I think that will be the last Dominos we have. I wish I'd gone for a Chinese or something a bit less calorific, but ho hum, too late now.

I think my food might turn out a bit success express today, which can only help undo the damage of the pizza! I'll tell you what though, my legs and bum are aching this morning after my walk, so it must've done some good...

Hiya missus, how are you today? So far so good for me, although I haven't been to Tesco (still). So had to get another salad for lunch. Shoot me now!

Definitely need to get shopping tonight, it's cost me 7 quid this morning to get a salad bowl, some melon and ham and a yoghurt in the shop beside my work this morning. I'm fuming! :)

Hiya missus, how are you today? So far so good for me, although I haven't been to Tesco (still). So had to get another salad for lunch. Shoot me now!

Definitely need to get shopping tonight, it's cost me 7 quid this morning to get a salad bowl, some melon and ham and a yoghurt in the shop beside my work this morning. I'm fuming! :)

Last edited:
Morning :) busy morning,my daughter is back from uni for tomorrows funeral.I jumped on the scales again and I'm really worried they are broken as it says I've lost the 4lbs gain and 2lbs more :/ ....£7! For lunch,Blimey that's steep! Still punishing yourself then? Lol Hope you enjoyed your expensive lunch :)

It was rubbish actually. But I've sent him to the butcher for some lean mince and he's gonna make my old favourite spaghetti bolognaise for tonight and I can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Then I will definitely go to Tesco on the way home form work tomorrow.

I'm sure your scales are right, really pleased for you!

Hope things go ok tomorrow... Take care.

Well I did it...2lbs off :) only had 3hrs sleep last night and feel like poop.have to leave at 12 to drive down for the funeral at 2 so not sure how I will do with food today :/ hope you have a good day :)

That's fantastic after being away last weekend. Just remember you can't control everything, so just try to get through today and not worry about the diet. Really pleased for you for such a great loss!

Morning,just having a cuppa and banana and then I'm off on a 6 hr round trip to Birmingham .....I will be eating fruit all day and chickpea Dahl and boiled rice when I get back ,food yesterday was a bit hit and miss so raining it in today lol...hope you have a good day :)

Morning, been up since 6am, just finished my walk, 1hr 40mins, music pumping away, I'm sure my neighbours love me...

Gonna clean the house now, get more body magic in! I'm sure I'll have a little nap this afternoon, bound to crash at some stage. We are planning a big fry up for the match at 3, found out my butcher does syn free sausages so gonna give them a try.

That's a long trip for you. Hope you have a good day too!

I'm just about alive this morning but physically incapable of anything,so on the sofa until I can't tolerate the noise of 16 yr old,13yr old & 5yr old anymore and then I will be in bed...really not sure how food will go today :/ I barely ate anything yesterday as my m.e crash began on the way to Birmingham.....sorry for the moan with hopefully be more positive tomorrow...hope you have a good day

I'm just about alive this morning but physically incapable of anything,so on the sofa until I can't tolerate the noise of 16 yr old,13yr old & 5yr old anymore and then I will be in bed...really not sure how food will go today :/ I barely ate anything yesterday as my m.e crash began on the way to Birmingham.....sorry for the moan with hopefully be more positive tomorrow...hope you have a good day

Ah don't worry about it, we all need a good moan sometimes, and you've got an excuse to moan. I don't usually need any excuses! Sorry to hear you're feeling rough, really hope you feel better soon. Its hard to eat healthy when you're feeling under the weather, I just crave junk when I'm I'll.

I'm having a lazy day today, not gonna lose the 2.5lbs I wanted, and its too late to change that before weigh in. I'm tired of putting all this pressure on myself so tomorrow is my last SW class. I think I'll be a slow loser from home, but as long as the general trend is down I'm happy with that.

Get well soon! :)

Hiya, how are you feeling today, any better? Hope you're ok.

I have joined a gym this morning, only problem is it hasn't opened yet and google is not getting me any closer to finding out exactly when it opens (I think October sometime). Anyway, have also found a supplier for my hi-fi bars (friends mum goes to class and is happy to get me some when I need them). My scales were back up this morning to what they were last Monday morning, so no damage done but another rubbish result really. I so hope that doing this from home and going to the gym will give me a boost, feel like I've been hovering around the same weight for weeks now. Anyway, enough from me! Hope you have a good day. :)

Back