back in group :-)

Hiya, how are you feeling today, any better? Hope you're ok.

I have joined a gym this morning, only problem is it hasn't opened yet and google is not getting me any closer to finding out exactly when it opens (I think October sometime). Anyway, have also found a supplier for my hi-fi bars (friends mum goes to class and is happy to get me some when I need them). My scales were back up this morning to what they were last Monday morning, so no damage done but another rubbish result really. I so hope that doing this from home and going to the gym will give me a boost, feel like I've been hovering around the same weight for weeks now. Anyway, enough from me! Hope you have a good day. :)

Hi,no better this morning so back to bed,got drs appointment on Wednesday as I think I maybe have vertigo :( I know my m.e makes me dizzy and sick but this is way more than usual,even just moving my eyes has me in a spin lol..damn bloody migraine won't go but I'm being good with food in the hope that even though I've felt rubbish I will have something to smile about on weigh in day.well done on joining the gym,that is one of the things I miss the most is exercise,they usually have good scales at the gym so you could just pick a day to weigh at the gym,seems silly spending out at sw meetings if they put too much pressure on you.its good you found someone to get your hi-fi bars,I found a few on eBay but always best if you can get them direct from a group.hope you have a good day :)

Oh you poor thing, that doesn't sound good. Really hope the doctor can sort you out!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the gym. Still gonna do my walks on my treadmill at home but if I can do the weights and some of the other machines that would be good to mix things up a bit...

The hifi bars are crazy expensive on ebay, so yes I'm so glad to have a supplier!

Look after yourself...

Lost 2lbs, so was 1/2lb away from my club 10, ah well, can't complain really...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! As long as I can lost the 1/2lb...

How are you feeling today hun?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! As long as I can lost the 1/2lb...

How are you feeling today hun?

You will definitely get that 1/2lb off this week :) I had a rough night but my head is slightly less spinny but migraine is hanging on :/ I jumped on the scales this morning and only 1/2lb off so far but even if that's all it is Friday I don't mind.it's very foggy here in Devon but still a warm day.Hope you have a good day :)

Yeah, it will probably be more for you by Friday but even so, after doing so well last week and then being sick all week, 1/2lb would be a really good result.

Hopefully the worst of it is over you now! Glad things are a bit better...

Morning,I know they say that you shouldn't weigh every day but I jumped back on the scales this morning, still only lost 1/2lb,think maybe I'm not eating enough so will try and up my free and superfree .hope you have a good day :)

Last edited:
Ah, you never know - still a couple of days left! I'm on my scales every morning, although they only ever seem to shift at the weekends now. During the week I tend to maintain. But I do eat way more when I'm in work than at weekends so that's understandable.

How are you feeling today?

Ah, you never know - still a couple of days left! I'm on my scales every morning, although they only ever seem to shift at the weekends now. During the week I tend to maintain. But I do eat way more when I'm in work than at weekends so that's understandable.

How are you feeling today?

Less dizzy today but absolutely exhausted.Off to drs in a bit,I know she can't do much for me but she did say she would refer me to a chronic fatigue clinic,I've heard scary stories about feeling worse for it but I'm willing to try anything.I eat way more at weekends,probably because the kids are tempting me with lovely food lol

Good luck at the docs, hope you get something sorted!

I've been referred to CFS clinic,all the dizziness and nausea is just down to exhaustion,so been told to slow down and be more selfish lol

Haha, no danger of me ever being told that... Suppose its hard with kids to slow down, but hey, doctors orders! Hopefully the clinic will have something to help you out, hope you don't have to wait too long for an appointment... Enjoy your evening, let your OH wait on you hand and foot :)

Morning,only just managed to get up,,..looking back 3yrs ago I would of loved to have been told to stay in bed until 10 and spend the day on the sofa in pjs....now I hate it and want my 9hr shifts and crazy life back lol...I weighed again :/ 1lb off so hopefully that's what it will be tomorrow...um guessing it would of been more but butlins had to show on the scales somewhere lol,hope you are having a good day :)

Ah, 1lb off would be fantastic, so glad the scales are being kind to you! I'm now weighing on my old scales and my new scales every morning - how's that for obsessive! Sometimes they are the same but this morning the new scales were showing a 1/2lb loss. I'll need to pick a set and stick to them for my offical weigh in...

I know it's so easy to say just relax and enjoy taking it easy but it's different when it's forced on you, so I do feel for you. I do love a lazy day, but couldn't cope with everything you are going through. Just wanted to say that it's even more impressive that you are doing so well on slimming world while you are ill, I really couldn't do it. Hope you have a good day too!

Ah, 1lb off would be fantastic, so glad the scales are being kind to you! I'm now weighing on my old scales and my new scales every morning - how's that for obsessive! Sometimes they are the same but this morning the new scales were showing a 1/2lb loss. I'll need to pick a set and stick to them for my offical weigh in...

I know it's so easy to say just relax and enjoy taking it easy but it's different when it's forced on you, so I do feel for you. I do love a lazy day, but couldn't cope with everything you are going through. Just wanted to say that it's even more impressive that you are doing so well on slimming world while you are ill, I really couldn't do it. Hope you have a good day too!

Thank you :).......I was about to ruin all my hard work this week and head for the crisp cupboard but your message stopped me in my tracks lol

Haha, good to know, at least I'm not completely useless, haha...

Maybe save it for tomorrow and have a little treat after you weigh, I like planned treats coz I feel less guilty about having them than if I just go and raid the cupboards!

Good stuff - hope WI goes well, let me know how you get on!

Good stuff - hope WI goes well, let me know how you get on!

2lbs off! Really pleased :) got slimmer of the week too.my consultant gave me back my food diaries and I seem to have better losses on EE rather than Green or Red so I think I'll stick to EE and just syn any extra healthy extras I want.hope you are having a good day :)

Back