back in group :-)

Morning, a damp and miserable day here today.well last night I pretty much ate lots and lots of wrong things :/ but I woke up this morning thinking 'I enjoyed that, but back to plan' so im not in a panic, im just getting back to it.hope you are having better weather and a great weekend :)

Sounds like you've got the right attitude there, you definitely need a treat now and then. Glad you're back on track today! Been very sunny here but still cold. I did 10k on the treadmill this morning, tried walking a bit faster and I got through it, although I'm wrecked now so gonna have a little siesta.

Oh and my scales finally shifted this morning, 13st 13.75lbs haha, just scraping into the 13's - but I was so pleased! Just need to keep on track until Monday now... Hope you have a good weekend too.

Morning, I stepped on the scales this morning to see how much damage Friday did....pleasantly surprised at no gain :) so now I have all week to try and pull off a loss lol.im off to Torquay today to see a friend so will probably be shattered late so in true slimming world style......I planned ahead....I have made a lasagna ready to just pop in the oven when I get home.hope you are having a good weekend and well done on all the body magic :)

Morning, I stepped on the scales this morning to see how much damage Friday did....pleasantly surprised at no gain :) so now I have all week to try and pull off a loss lol.im off to Torquay today to see a friend so will probably be shattered late so in true slimming world style......I planned ahead....I have made a lasagna ready to just pop in the oven when I get home.hope you are having a good weekend and well done on all the body magic :)

Excellent job staying the same, I'm sure you'll have a loss by Friday. My scales have gone back up again this morning, to what they were on Monday so I'm looking at a STS this week. Oh well, maybe all my housework today will pay off tomorrow on the scales.

You've just put me in the notion for lasagne now, not had it in ages. Its my birthday next Sunday so I think I'll make it for a special treat, and maybe I'll allow myself some garlic bread too, haha! Can't wait now...

Hope you had fun today with your friend, and enjoy the lasagne!

Good morning from a very soggy Devon :-( .had a completely manic day yesterday,but have to say the lasagna was amazing! And only 1/2 syn for the blended macaroni cheese I used to top it :) I popped on the scales this morning to find a 2lbs loss :/ not sure that will be so on weigh day but fingers crossed.hope you are having a good day and not in need of a wellies and brolly :)

Sun is out here again - but it is cold! Glad you enjoyed your dinner, I'm so jealous...

2lbs is great, still a long way to go so you could get even more off by Friday. I lost 1/4lb this week, not even worth updating my stats. Bit gutted coz Saturday I was into the 13's but it's gone back on again. Really want to try and lose some before Friday and the birthday celebrations start but will probably still have a gain next week. Ah well, it's only once a year...

Have a good day - hope the weather improves!

Damp and chilly this morning.weighed this morning with 1/2lb gain so we'll have to see what friday brings lol.hope you have a great day :)

Damp and chilly this morning.weighed this morning with 1/2lb gain so we'll have to see what friday brings lol.hope you have a great day :)

Oh no. I had a 3/4lb gain today, I dunno what's happening. But I was so hungry today and have already gone over my syns, oops! Was working from home and mega busy, got really stressed out and I don't know why. Anyway, I'll be back on it tomorrow, maybe coz I know I'm gonna have a gain after my birthday I'm relaxing too much...?

Tomorrow is another day! Hope you're having a better day than me...

Morning,3rd school run of the week :-( only 2 more to go lol...jeeze they are killing me.food wise im still worried im not eating enough.i dont eat breakfast, just have a cup of tea...lunch is something small like a mugshot and a piece of fruit, then I have my dinner and then fruit and my 2 alpen light bars...does that sound ok to you?? I dont snack in between meals (which I always did before sw).hope you are having a less busy day today :)

I dunno, I eat way more than that! As long as you have your Healthy Extras and syns because I've seen people say they lose better with taking those. You are losing weight so you're doing really well, as long as you aren't going hungry or feeling deprived because that wouldn't be sustainable long term, but then again you don't need to pig out (like I do) just because it's free food.

It's these dark mornings that are killing me, feel like I'm getting up in the middle of the night - and it's gonna get worse as it gets colder, that's what I'm really dreading. I have next week off work and I cannot wait but I'm already thinking about having to go back to work the next week and I could cry at the thought of it!

Hope you have a good day!

Good morning, feeling the chill this morning :-( well yesterday was the day from hell...I wont bore you with the details but lets just say..I wish you could choose your family like you can your friends :/.......and to top it off I got a call from my drs surgery telling me there was a problem with the results of my latest blood test :/....usually if its anaemia they just tell me to go back to taking my medicine and if my thyroid has decreased again they just tell me to up my thyroxine. .....so I'll be honest with you im bricking it...they want me to go in and see the dr but my dr only works 2 days a week so ive decided to wait to see her Tuesday morning. ..sorry for the long post just needed to tell someone as I just keep things to myself at home to not worry anyone....hope you have a good day :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I had a stressy day on Tuesday waiting to see the doctor - similar sort of thing - I think it's normal to worry. But everything was ok in the end and I felt a bit silly for panicking myself. Hope everything is ok for you too, try not to worry - though I know it's difficult. I get the family thing too, they can be a right pain in the you know what sometimes! But I suppose that's life, you'd probably be lost without them. I think it's the time of year, dark mornings and cold weather that just brings people down - definitely missing the sunshine...

Don't worry about long posts, feel free to vent here any time. Hope your day gets better!

Morning, thank you for letting me vent yesterday, I feel much better about everything today.weigh in soon so I will update later...not feeling overly confident this morning :/

Wow, that is an excellent loss! No worries on the venting, it's what this place is for...

I had this morning off work to get a lie in before my night out, but of course I woke at 6:15am like clockwork. Hate when that happens! Had a chippy last night, and I'm drinking tonight, so I'm allowing myself until Monday off plan then I'll get back on it Tuesday when all the birthday celebrations are out of the way. Maybe it will give me a bit of a kick-start too, because it's been rubbish losses for me lately.

Keep up the good work! Hope you have a great day...

Wow, that is an excellent loss! No worries on the venting, it's what this place is for...

I had this morning off work to get a lie in before my night out, but of course I woke at 6:15am like clockwork. Hate when that happens! Had a chippy last night, and I'm drinking tonight, so I'm allowing myself until Monday off plan then I'll get back on it Tuesday when all the birthday celebrations are out of the way. Maybe it will give me a bit of a kick-start too, because it's been rubbish losses for me lately.

Keep up the good work! Hope you have a great day...

Thank you.Hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend :)

Oh I'm sure I will! :eek:

Morning, hope you are having lots of fun and enjoying your birthday celebrations :)

Yeah, I've done absolutely nothing today, but need to go to Tesco in a bit to get a few bits in. Just been trying to sleep off the hangover. Lasagne and garlic bread planned for tonight, then chicken and chorizo pie tomorrow night. Out for lunch on Monday, might go for a big burger and chips then.

I actually had got back into the 13s this morning for the first time since last Saturday but that will be down to not having any dinner last night, just alcohol... Still, it should give me a bit of leeway for being a greedy pig! Haha.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Morning, ive had a rough 2 days....seem to of either been in pain or asleep :/ and as usual it has affected what ive eaten, I seem to have waten more than usual but all the wrong things :-( im feeling slightly more with it today so im going to try and pull it back and hopefully have a sts this week :/ hope your birthday celebrations have been fun :)

Morning, the last few days of not being to well have shown on the scales....+2lbs...not sure if I will pull it back before friday but to be honest id be happy with a maintain...hope your head isn't too sore after the weekend lol :)

Back