back in group :-)

Morning, the last few days of not being to well have shown on the scales....+2lbs...not sure if I will pull it back before friday but to be honest id be happy with a maintain...hope your head isn't too sore after the weekend lol :)

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday and sorry you're having a rough time. I had a nice birthday, but my days off have also resulted in a 2lb gain, could have been worse though. Out for lunch today to finish the birthday celebrations, so I'm just going to enjoy it and hopefully I can mentally prepare myself for getting back on track tomorrow. Have to say though, I feel pretty rubbish with all the crap I've eaten so part of me is looking forward to getting back into it...

I hope things are better for you today, you have plenty of time to pull things back before Friday. Maybe we can drag each other through the next few days! Have a good day and don't beat yourself up about the last couple of days, its nothing in the great scheme of things!

Well D-day is here...im sure im worrying over nothing but will be glad to see my dr and get the results and sort things out.i managed to pull things back on sunday but after sleeping on and off all day yesterday, I completely messed up again so a definite gain this week I reckon.hope you manage to get back on plan and what sounds like a fun birthday :)

Well D-day is here...im sure im worrying over nothing but will be glad to see my dr and get the results and sort things out.i managed to pull things back on sunday but after sleeping on and off all day yesterday, I completely messed up again so a definite gain this week I reckon.hope you manage to get back on plan and what sounds like a fun birthday :)

Oh, best of luck at the doctors, hope everything is ok. That's probably stressing you out and not helping the diet, so hopefully you get the all clear and can get back down to business! Still a few days to pull it back but whatever, a gain isn't the end of the world. Will keep my fingers crossed for you...

Morning, well things could of been worse but definitely could of been better :/ the results show that I have inflammatories in the blood and im very anaemic again (which explains the dizzy spells) im back on 30mls of iron syrup and complete rest and in 3-4 weeks I will be going to hospital for an infusion of iron and to find out where the bleed is that keeps causing the anaemia. So thats not too bad but all this means that I cant be referred to the m.e/cfs clinic for at least another 6 months :-( ...and to just put the cherry on the top....ive gained 3lbs! Ive booked a holiday from sw for this week so I can do what the dr says and rest but I will definitely need to go back next Friday before it gets out of hand. Sorry to go on again lol...hope you are having a good day :)

Morning, well things could of been worse but definitely could of been better :/ the results show that I have inflammatories in the blood and im very anaemic again (which explains the dizzy spells) im back on 30mls of iron syrup and complete rest and in 3-4 weeks I will be going to hospital for an infusion of iron and to find out where the bleed is that keeps causing the anaemia. So thats not too bad but all this means that I cant be referred to the m.e/cfs clinic for at least another 6 months :-( ...and to just put the cherry on the top....ive gained 3lbs! Ive booked a holiday from sw for this week so I can do what the dr says and rest but I will definitely need to go back next Friday before it gets out of hand. Sorry to go on again lol...hope you are having a good day :)

Oh that's a shame. Hopefully the iron will help you feel a bit better soon though. Its wise to take a week off, don't worry about the scales for a bit, just concentrate on getting well. The weight will fly off again as soon as you get back to SW. I've already lost the 2lb I put on, and I was a right greedy pig for 5 days, so you can definitely lose it quickly. Get plenty of rest and look after yourself, that's the most important thing right now. Take care hun. x

Oh that's a shame. Hopefully the iron will help you feel a bit better soon though. Its wise to take a week off, don't worry about the scales for a bit, just concentrate on getting well. The weight will fly off again as soon as you get back to SW. I've already lost the 2lb I put on, and I was a right greedy pig for 5 days, so you can definitely lose it quickly. Get plenty of rest and look after yourself, that's the most important thing right now. Take care hun. x

Thanks hun, im afraid I lack support here at home so your words really make a difference to me so thank you again x

Thanks hun, im afraid I lack support here at home so your words really make a difference to me so thank you again x

No problem, that's what this place is for! Sounds like you're having a really rough time, I don't think I could cope with all that even with a load of support so you are doing amazing! Hope you're getting plenty of rest today. Take care!

Hiya missus, how are you doing today? I've got a load more painting to do and I'm still aching from yesterday, grrr. Hope you're resting up!

Hiya missus, how are you doing today? I've got a load more painting to do and I'm still aching from yesterday, grrr. Hope you're resting up!

Hey, you sounds as though you're busy.i slept on and off most of yesterday. The medication is making me feel really sick and although I have anti sickness pills they dont take away the constant nausea. Ive stayed away from the scales as I dont think seeing how much ive gained is going to help my mood lol, I will hopefully be strong enough to face the scales at the meeting on friday next week.Trying to be good but difficult when my hubby and 16yr old are in charge of meals etc...hope you have a good weekend :)

Morning, I braved it and climbed on the scales this morning.........3lbs gain :-( but ive got 2 lots of online shopping coming today..asda & iceland so lots of sensible but easy to cook food.im currently trying to shake off a headavhe that ive had for nearly 3 days but nothing is budging it, and as for the nausea. ..well that is really starting to get on my nerves! I have discovered that as long as I keep eating I dont feel so sick so I must look a right greedy cow stuffing my face all day but its literally just small amounts but constant lol..hope you've finished your painting and enjoy a weekend of maybe being able to put your feet up now :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear you're feeling rough. I know what you mean about the eating helping, I had exactly the same thing back in June where I felt nausea but also really hungry and all I could do was eat. I had thought it was a hangover at first but it didn't go away. After about 10 days I googled it and it said anxiety could be the cause. I felt better knowing that because it made sense, and I felt better more or less straight away. Our bodies are very strange!

I wouldn't worry about the scales at the minute, once you feel better and get back to SW that weight will be gone in a week tops. Just take it easy and get yourself well.

Oh, I was up at 5am today, got up about 7am to get back to the painting. Its a nightmare! Some of the wall we had painted yesterday was bubbled and we have had to peel most of the paint off that wall. Thankfully its only a small wall. I dunno if it was damp or the plaster hadn't been prepared properly when it was first painted but its a mess again. I thought we might get it finished today but nothing is ever simple. Just been to Tesco and now I just want to go back to bed!

Hope you feel better soon, enjoy your weekend!

Ok...so I know I shouldn't but....I did just jump on the scales again :/ ......but no panic...ive lost 2lbs of the 3lbs gain..just took my iron syrup so laying down trying not to think about the fact that im extremely close to vomiting :-( they really need to make a syrup that doesnt actually taste like iron, the only way to describe it is for you to suck a screw or nail for an hour :O ....but looking forward to a nice sw friendly roast today.hope the painting is going well and you get to rest for today :)

Ok...so I know I shouldn't but....I did just jump on the scales again :/ ......but no panic...ive lost 2lbs of the 3lbs gain..just took my iron syrup so laying down trying not to think about the fact that im extremely close to vomiting :-( they really need to make a syrup that doesnt actually taste like iron, the only way to describe it is for you to suck a screw or nail for an hour :O ....but looking forward to a nice sw friendly roast today.hope the painting is going well and you get to rest for today :)

Wow, that's great that most of its gone already! Its so hard to resist jumping on the scales, but that's a great boost for you. The iron syrup sounds dreadful! You poor thing. I'm sure your roast will take some of the taste away though, sounds yummy!

My boyfriend has taken over the painting today, I've been cleaning. We were both up at 5am again today, I know when I'm back at work tomorrow I'll not be able to drag myself out of bed...

He's making a SW fry now for breakfast, then I think a nap is in order again...

Hope you have a good day, enjoy your roast!

How's it going today? Did you enjoy your roast dinner?

Hope you're feeling a bit better! I'm back in work and tired, this is worse than all the painting... BUT my new gym opened last week so I'm going after work, hope I have the energy to do something useful!

How's it going today? Did you enjoy your roast dinner?

Hope you're feeling a bit better! I'm back in work and tired, this is worse than all the painting... BUT my new gym opened last week so I'm going after work, hope I have the energy to do something useful!

Another groggy day :-( getting to the point where I feel like im going insane...hoping tomorrow will better times :/ ...If I take anymore iron and eat anymore spinach..I will turn into popeye lol....good luck at the gym :)

Another groggy day :-( getting to the point where I feel like im going insane...hoping tomorrow will better times :/ ...If I take anymore iron and eat anymore spinach..I will turn into popeye lol....good luck at the gym :)

Aww, hope tomorrow is a better day for you! Gym went ok, mainly want to do weights but some of them look so complicated I was scared to try some of them. Still, I'll go back on Wednesday, maybe feeling a bit braver...

Morning, really trying hard not to post a miserable post today.....so all im saying is no change, but weight wise I had a cheeky peek again :)/ I know I shouldn't) and my scales say the gain is gone!!! Thank goodness! Well done with going the gym,before my illness I walked miles but was always scared of gyms lol :)

Oh dear, well at least your gain has gone, you've definitely done something right this week! Still 3 days to go until your WI too, so you could have a decent loss. Oh I am sore all over today - my arms especially. I'll go back tomorrow though, maybe do some lighter weights and build up slowly (I always overdo things at the start).

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Morning, im determined to write something more positive today so.....I managed to go up the stairs on my feet and not my hands and knees!!! Bit wobbly but never the less its a massive improvement. Also I popped on the scales again and it seems I may have lost 1lb as well as 3lbs gain :) hope you are not feeling too sore after the gym?

Oh well, that's an improvement I suppose. Great news on the 1lb loss!

I was meant to go to the gym today but have to work late so will go tomorrow instead. Maybe a good thing because I can still feel it in my shoulders a bit. I also had lost 1lb this morning, usually I STS all week when I'm at work, so pretty pleased with that, just hope it stays off. I've been going over my syns quite a lot recently (not by much, but yesterday I had 24, the day before was about 18 etc) - so far hasn't affected me so I'm just going to go with it and see what happens. I'm pretty happy to lose slowly as long as I'm still losing and not gaining!

Hope tomorrow shows even more improvement for you! Enjoy the rest of your day...

Back