back in group :-)

Morning, im in need of sunlight and fresh air!! Im still wobbly on my feet but desperately need to get out of the house so we're going to take the kids to the beach for a bag of chips for lunch.i wont be doing anything more than sitting in the car and then a bench but cant wait to be outdoors (although im having a subway not chips).well done with the 1lb loss and how are the shoulders today? :)

Shoulders are fine today but have to go to Tesco to buy food after work so will go to the gym tomorrow. So glad it's almost Friday - I'm struggling this week, just had my lunch and would kill for a little nap!

Glad to hear you're getting out today - you must've been going a bit stir-crazy in the house. Hope you enjoy your subway, fair play for resisting the chips...

Oh, that lb was back on this morning so back to Monday's weight, but not too bothered - I usually don't lose during the week when I'm at work, as long as I can shift 1lb over the weekend I'll be happy. My friend in work bought me a big box of Ferrero Rocher for my birthday so I've been over my syns the past few days, can't resist them. They should be all gone by tonight though...

Enjoy your day, and good luck for WI tomorrow morning!

Im a little disappointed that my scales showed a 1lb loss but sw scales only showed a 1/2lb loss but its a loss :) hope you are having a good day :)

That's a great result after not being well. Besides it will probably add up to an extra 1/2lb next week!

Did you enjoy your day out yesterday?

That's a great result after not being well. Besides it will probably add up to an extra 1/2lb next week!

Did you enjoy your day out yesterday?

It was lovely.we managed to park close enough to sit outside subway and have lunch in the sunshine (hubby & kids decided on subway too, but only because of the footlongs lol).I forget sometimes how lucky we are to live near the sea :)

Ah, sounds lovely. Glad to hear you got nice weather too! It's been strangely mild for the time of year...

Hope you have a good weekend!

Well im exhausted today after dressing my daughter and granddaughter up last night and going backwards and forwards to the door with lollies for the kids, not sure it counts as body magic but it certainly feels like it today lol...ive decided to try and resist weighing myself until Wednesday at least lol...hope you are havong a lovely sunny weekend there too :)

Well im exhausted today after dressing my daughter and granddaughter up last night and going backwards and forwards to the door with lollies for the kids, not sure it counts as body magic but it certainly feels like it today lol...ive decided to try and resist weighing myself until Wednesday at least lol...hope you are havong a lovely sunny weekend there too :)

It was ok earlier but raining like mad now, always the same when I'm coming out of Tesco. We've had 2 runs to the tip to clear some room in the garage, I've cleaned the kitchen. Had to mop the floor in the dining room like crazy to get most of the paint off (planning on getting a new floor sometime so we didn't bother covering it). I've cleared the spare bedroom which was just becoming a dumping ground for the clean washing, did a load of washing. Now need to move the furniture back into the dining room so I can clean the living room. I'm aching after the gym yesterday and have been up since 5am again, so tired!

Hoping if I get most of it done today I can relax tomorrow and watch the football!

Sounds like we have both had some good body magic, I bought a load of sweets in for trick or treaters but nobody came, we had one on Monday night but nothing since. So I have been munching away, most likely I'll have a gain on Monday...

Sorry that was a bit of an essay there! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

It was ok earlier but raining like mad now, always the same when I'm coming out of Tesco. We've had 2 runs to the tip to clear some room in the garage, I've cleaned the kitchen. Had to mop the floor in the dining room like crazy to get most of the paint off (planning on getting a new floor sometime so we didn't bother covering it). I've cleared the spare bedroom which was just becoming a dumping ground for the clean washing, did a load of washing. Now need to move the furniture back into the dining room so I can clean the living room. I'm aching after the gym yesterday and have been up since 5am again, so tired!

Hoping if I get most of it done today I can relax tomorrow and watch the football!

Sounds like we have both had some good body magic, I bought a load of sweets in for trick or treaters but nobody came, we had one on Monday night but nothing since. So I have been munching away, most likely I'll have a gain on Monday...

Sorry that was a bit of an essay there! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Morning, we had noisy rain all through the night but the sun is shining now. Was thinking maybe a trip to the beach might be nice but won't be until later as I have to get my granddaughter ready to go to stay at her father's tonight and hes not picking her up until this afternoon, but it means no school run tomorrow!! :):):) and hes picking her up from school tomorrow so no school run until Tuesday.
Ive finished off one bottle of iron syrup and now starting bottle number two (yak!).....im feeling less dizzy now (unless I move my head too quickly lol) but the joint pain and headaches arent budging yet.hoping to feel more alive soon as the xmas shopping wont do itself :/ ......hope you enjoy the football...with a pint and nibbles???? ;-)

Hiya, did you go to the beach then? I had a mega busy day yesterday, phones busy all morning then I started cleaning out my desk in work which took all afternoon. Yeah, I enjoyed the match (apart from the result). Had a bit of chocolate but nothing too extreme. Lost 1lb this week although it's back on this morning and I'm going out for lunch today so it's not looking good for next week! But I did go to the gym again yesterday so I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

Hope you're feeling a bit better and enjoyed your day off doing the school run!

Hiya, I forgot to bring my breakfast/lunch with me today, I had it out of the fridge but didn't realise until I got on the bus. Disaster! Almost cracked and got my old favourite breakfast (sausage soda with cheese melted over it) but I bought some grapes and a banana and a Mullerlight instead. Quite proud of myself (although I was out for lunch yesterday and had a big burger and chips so I didn't have much room for pigging out today).

Hope you're doing ok, have a nice day!

Hiya, I forgot to bring my breakfast/lunch with me today, I had it out of the fridge but didn't realise until I got on the bus. Disaster! Almost cracked and got my old favourite breakfast (sausage soda with cheese melted over it) but I bought some grapes and a banana and a Mullerlight instead. Quite proud of myself (although I was out for lunch yesterday and had a big burger and chips so I didn't have much room for pigging out today).

Hope you're doing ok, have a nice day!

Hey, sorry ive been awol......well done you for not caving in and having your old favourite. The last 2 days I havent really eaten much which im hoping wont show on the scales...but ive done a little body magic...well 2 very small walks..which for me is amazing lol...having quorn sausages, smash and beans tonight...just to get in the bonfire night mood . hope you have a good evening :)

Well I jumped on the scales this morning and only 1/2lb off :-( it might be 1lb by weigh in tomorrow but im not holding out any hope.ive been really good this week again but nevermind.hope you're having a good day :)

Just make sure you are eating enough, otherwise your body will hold on to anything you do eat! Hope you get a loss tomorrow, even 1/2lb is good, any loss is good and way better than a gain. Glad you're getting a bit more body magic in though, hope you continue to feel better!

I'm off tomorrow and Monday, it's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow. We have finally caved and ordered an Xbox one and a new tv and a game, got a really good deal in Tesco so it was a no brainer. I suppose we should probably grow up some day, but not just yet! :)

Enjoy your day!

Just make sure you are eating enough, otherwise your body will hold on to anything you do eat! Hope you get a loss tomorrow, even 1/2lb is good, any loss is good and way better than a gain. Glad you're getting a bit more body magic in though, hope you continue to feel better!

I'm off tomorrow and Monday, it's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow. We have finally caved and ordered an Xbox one and a new tv and a game, got a really good deal in Tesco so it was a no brainer. I suppose we should probably grow up some day, but not just yet! :)

Enjoy your day!

Haha dont grow up! Your a long time an adult so you have to enjoy every little choldish thing you can :) I now have another reason to lose weight......holiday in spain at easter!! Went to lunch with my granddaughter's mum and her bosd has bought a villa in spain and she wants to move there with him but wants me to move with them :/ ive agreed to go out for easter with my granddaughter to see what I think.....only problem is I have a massive phobia of aeroplanes lol.im happy with a 1/2lb loss this week but really need it to start shifting soon....hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

So by my scales I have lost 1 & 1/2lbs but im sure sw scales will be different, but we will see. I have yet another busy day but hoping to have time to have a mugshot for lunch and quorn sausages, smash & beans for dinner...really need to eat more :/ ......hope you have a lovely day :)

So by my scales I have lost 1 & 1/2lbs but im sure sw scales will be different, but we will see. I have yet another busy day but hoping to have time to have a mugshot for lunch and quorn sausages, smash & beans for dinner...really need to eat more :/ ......hope you have a lovely day :)

Ah, holiday in Spain sounds good. My dad just bought an apartment in Spain, my sister lives there already so we might be going in May. I'm not mad about flying but my boyfriend hates it so I'm still working on him. Definitely good motivation though! Best of luck for WI, hope the scales are kind. I will definitely have a gain, we had last night off (garlic bread with our spag bol, and some chocolate), today will be another day off and probably tomorrow for the match too. I will get back on plan Sunday but don't think that will be enough to save me come weigh in on Monday...

Have a great day, let me know how you get on!

Ah, holiday in Spain sounds good. My dad just bought an apartment in Spain, my sister lives there already so we might be going in May. I'm not mad about flying but my boyfriend hates it so I'm still working on him. Definitely good motivation though! Best of luck for WI, hope the scales are kind. I will definitely have a gain, we had last night off (garlic bread with our spag bol, and some chocolate), today will be another day off and probably tomorrow for the match too. I will get back on plan Sunday but don't think that will be enough to save me come weigh in on Monday...

Have a great day, let me know how you get on!

1 & 1/2lbs off!! Very happy with that, but will definitely be eating more this week as I'd like a steady 2lbs between now and easter :)

Back