back in group :-)

1 & 1/2lbs off!! Very happy with that, but will definitely be eating more this week as I'd like a steady 2lbs between now and easter :)

Excellent, so pleased for you! I've just got a brilliant deal for super fast internet, tv, phone etc so I'm having a great day so far. Picking up the xbox after 3pm today. Getting an Indian takeaway tonight too! I feel like its my birthday today instead of his, haha. Hope you have a fab today, well done on the loss!

Morning, hope your takeaway was yummy, I ate way too many biscuits last night but im straight back on it this morning.im off to exeter airport today to work on my phobia of aeroplanes :/ have to be honest......im bricking it....but I have to do it! We are going with someone who works there so get to see more than most :O.....wish me luck :/

Morning, hope your takeaway was yummy, I ate way too many biscuits last night but im straight back on it this morning.im off to exeter airport today to work on my phobia of aeroplanes :/ have to be honest......im bricking it....but I have to do it! We are going with someone who works there so get to see more than most :O.....wish me luck :/

Ah, sounds interesting, hope it went well. Yes, takeaway was yummy! Finally got the xbox tonight, just doing all the updates now then we can finally start playing...

Ah, sounds interesting, hope it went well. Yes, takeaway was yummy! Finally got the xbox tonight, just doing all the updates now then we can finally start playing...

I did it! I went to the airport and had a complete tour of the hangers.i stood just metres away from the run way as a plane landed and I stood 20 foot away from a jumbo jet....im still in shock that I did it.to be honest I think if I didnt have my 5 yr old granddaughter with me I wouldnt of been so brave.....im going to fly to london for a weekend in the next few weeks :)

I did it! I went to the airport and had a complete tour of the hangers.i stood just metres away from the run way as a plane landed and I stood 20 foot away from a jumbo jet....im still in shock that I did it.to be honest I think if I didnt have my 5 yr old granddaughter with me I wouldnt of been so brave.....im going to fly to london for a weekend in the next few weeks :)

Yay, well done you! Short flights are good to get you used to it, you're only on it a short time so its not as bad. I'm sure you will be fine!

Hope you have a good Sunday evening...

Woke up this morning thinking it was Friday (had a bad night , not much sleep and lots of pain), I started to panic thinking that yesterday I hadnt lost any weight and that I was going to stay the same lol......think I need to chill out a bit and stop obsessing! Have a rubbish migraine this morning but will try and eat plenty even though I feel really sick :/ hope you're having a good day :)

I was having nightmares every Sunday about weighing when I was going to class, and it was really getting to me. Now I'm not too bad because it's only me that knows what I've lost but I have had a few dreams where I'm trying to get weighed but there are no scales, or they are broken. It's an awful feeling being obsessed but I do think if I stopped caring I'd just so easily go back to my old ways, so whatever works...

Hope you feel better soon, sorry you're having such a rough time, it must be so frustrating to think you could probably get better losses if only you could eat more, but if you just focus on getting better the rest will fall into place in time...

Seems to be going well, I have only just began it (on thursday) so I am still trying to get used to everything! Thanks for asking :)

Well I know its not a good idea, but I weighed on my scales and ive gained a pound :/ not sure it will have disappeared by friday morning but lets hope so.after a rotten day yesterday I'll just happy if I sts....hope you're having a good day :)

Ah, I've been up and down this week like a yo-yo too. I think I'll have to have a really good weekend to lose anything. Trying not to panic just yet though. Yesterday was busy in work, I'm trying to do something technical and the one guy that might be able to help me is off all this week so I'm trying to figure it out myself with the help of google. Not going too well though... Haha.

Anyway, hope you have a better day today and I'm sure you can shift that 1lb by Friday.

Well ive decided to weigh at Saturday morning group this week because I have a children in need karaoke night that I have to go to tonight so I need to rest as much as I can today.im 2 lbs up as I weigh at home today....not sure why, but star week is looming so with that and a pretty much feeling rubbish week, I suppose it could be worse....hope you're having a good day :)

Well ive decided to weigh at Saturday morning group this week because I have a children in need karaoke night that I have to go to tonight so I need to rest as much as I can today.im 2 lbs up as I weigh at home today....not sure why, but star week is looming so with that and a pretty much feeling rubbish week, I suppose it could be worse....hope you're having a good day :)

Yeah, I had a great day. Figured out my complicated technical thingy in work all by myself, I'm all chuffed. Anyway, its also Friday which is great! Cottage pie coming my way in a bit, have saved my syns for chocolatey treats later. All good!

Hope you enjoy your karaoke, sounds like great fun! Star week is a bugger, but hopefully you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it.

Yeah, I had a great day. Figured out my complicated technical thingy in work all by myself, I'm all chuffed. Anyway, its also Friday which is great! Cottage pie coming my way in a bit, have saved my syns for chocolatey treats later. All good!

Hope you enjoy your karaoke, sounds like great fun! Star week is a bugger, but hopefully you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it.

Hi well done you for working out the techno stuff, im useless at all that.Karaoke was good fun but boy am I suffering! I didnt make it to weigh in yesterday, I just couldn't move, felt like I'd done a 5k run not karaoke lol....had a rubbish day yesterday but im feeling a bit more with it today and have decided I need to go back to basics and write everything down...hope you're having a great weekend :)

Hi well done you for working out the techno stuff, im useless at all that.Karaoke was good fun but boy am I suffering! I didnt make it to weigh in yesterday, I just couldn't move, felt like I'd done a 5k run not karaoke lol....had a rubbish day yesterday but im feeling a bit more with it today and have decided I need to go back to basics and write everything down...hope you're having a great weekend :)

Glad you enjoyed it but not surprised it took a lot out of you. Glad you're feeling a bit better today. Star week has arrived for me too, even though I'm on a pill where there should be no star week ever, this is my second in less than a month and my third since I started SW, wonder if its the change in diet. Although I had loads of chocolate yesterday and I think today might be the same, feeling a bit shaky and weak so I keep eating but maybe its too much food that's doing it. I dunno! Anyway, back to work tomorrow so just taking it easy today, playing some xbox to pass the time. Hope you enjoy your day!

Glad you enjoyed it but not surprised it took a lot out of you. Glad you're feeling a bit better today. Star week has arrived for me too, even though I'm on a pill where there should be no star week ever, this is my second in less than a month and my third since I started SW, wonder if its the change in diet. Although I had loads of chocolate yesterday and I think today might be the same, feeling a bit shaky and weak so I keep eating but maybe its too much food that's doing it. I dunno! Anyway, back to work tomorrow so just taking it easy today, playing some xbox to pass the time. Hope you enjoy your day!

I would definitely say this eating plan comfuses your body.hope you enjoyed your relaxing day on the xbox :) not sure if its just because of star week but that gain is hanging on :-( Ive really taken myself back to basics, im even filling in a food diary.i have a wedding to go to next year so need to get this weight off!.....hope you're having a good day :)

It'll be down to star week I'm sure. Yes I did enjoy my lazy day, although I felt really guilty about it (and how much chocolate I ate). Still, back on it now - hopefully I can shift something this week. Hope your day is going well!

Back