back in group :-)

I havent been brave enough to jump on the scales today. I had to go xmas shopping, unfortunately I only managed half of it before severe pain kicked in so the rest of it will be done online.i intend on staying in bed and wrapping presents tomorrow. Food wise Im doing fine :)

I haven't even started thinking about xmas shopping, I'm dreading it. Will have to start looking online too, it's the best way to do it! I'm also terrible at wrapping presents, they look like a child did them, truly awful. Sorry you're still in pain, hope you feel better soon. Great that you're doing well with your food though, wish I could say the same...

Unfortunately me and my hubby have separated so food is the last thing on my mind so if im a bit hit and miss on here you'll know why....hope you're having a good day :)

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Food should be the last thing on your mind, so don't worry about that. PM me if you need to chat.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're looking after yourself and we're here if you need to chat x

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Food should be the last thing on your mind, so don't worry about that. PM me if you need to chat.

Thanks, yeah I think im ok..it seems my illness was just too much for him to cope with and believe it or not he also blamed slimming world lol...kids are taking it really well which is good, my eldest offered to come bavk from uni but I wouldn't let her.

Thanks, yeah I think im ok..it seems my illness was just too much for him to cope with and believe it or not he also blamed slimming world lol...kids are taking it really well which is good, my eldest offered to come bavk from uni but I wouldn't let her.

Aww, glad the kids are ok. Sounds like you're better off without him if he can't handle you being ill and doesn't support you losing weight and getting healthier, although I'm sure it doesn't feel like that right now. Men are useless! Just take it one day at a time, forget about the diet for a while and make sure you keep coming on here to vent or to have a good old moan. Take care missus, have a big hug from me...

:bighug:

Aww, glad the kids are ok. Sounds like you're better off without him if he can't handle you being ill and doesn't support you losing weight and getting healthier, although I'm sure it doesn't feel like that right now. Men are useless! Just take it one day at a time, forget about the diet for a while and make sure you keep coming on here to vent or to have a good old moan. Take care missus, have a big hug from me...

:bighug:

I managed to eat a little yesterday but finding the lack of sleep the worst...I know im not the best for sleeping but in the last 48hrs ive slept for 6 of them :/......thank you for the support, I dont have any family apart from my dad whos a 3hr drive away so it means alot :)

Well done on the loss. Hope you can get caught up on your sleep soon! No worries, this place is great for support so just keep coming on and you'll get through this.

I jumped on the scales again this morning...another 1lb loss....my husband text saying he wants to see the kids tomorrow so that will be stressful :/ struggling to sleep still but have appointment with doctor this week so maybe she can give me something. ..hope everyone else is having a good weekend :)

Wow, well done on the loss! I've lost a measly 1/2lb this week, although I have been pretty bad most days so I'm surprised it's not a gain. I really need to get my head in gear again...

Hope today isn't too stressful for you and good luck with the doctor, hope she can sort you out. Maybe book in for a massage or something, not really my thing but apparently they can really help you sleep. Good luck today hun. x

Jumped on the scales this morning and staying the same now but thats fine...my husband wants to meet up because he wants to come home :/ ......stressed right out now..

How do you feel about that? Do you want him to come home? Hope you're ok x

Nor should you have to, maybe see how you feel when you talk to him and just go from there x

Back