back in group :-)

Yeah, a good weekend being very bad with food, but I'm taking some time off SW - will start back after the new year. There's just way too much temptation about in the run up to Christmas!

Hope you have a good day.

Hiya missus, how are you? I'm good, got my Christmas dinner today, then drinking tomorrow night after work. Part of me will be glad when it's all over because I'm starting to feel like a fat pig! But just gonna enjoy myself and worry about that later. Hope things are ok with you!

Hiya missus, how are you? I'm good, got my Christmas dinner today, then drinking tomorrow night after work. Part of me will be glad when it's all over because I'm starting to feel like a fat pig! But just gonna enjoy myself and worry about that later. Hope things are ok with you!

Hi hun, feeling the same at the moment, just feel I want xmas over with so I can focus on not eating crap :/ seems so silly because no one is making me eat rubbish lol...things at home have settled down and hubby is coping with my illness better (just as well because im pretty much off my feet at the mo), hes been really good actually...im starting to wonder if hes had a bump on the head lol...keep enjoying yourself...new year...new start :)

Glad things are going better, but hope you feel better soon. I think there's just too much temptation around over Christmas. Would be great to have the strength to resist it, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Got drinks after work tonight but TOTM arrived this morning so I'm not even in the mood now... :(

Hope you have a good weekend!

Glad things are going better, but hope you feel better soon. I think there's just too much temptation around over Christmas. Would be great to have the strength to resist it, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Got drinks after work tonight but TOTM arrived this morning so I'm not even in the mood now... :(

Hope you have a good weekend!

Aww I hate it when you gear yourself up for a good night and then the totm pops up to spoil it :/ ive been awful with food but I just keep thinking that as of the 2nd January there is no reason why I cant knuckle down and behave lol...hope you manage to have a good evening :)

Thank you, saying that I usually have a much better night when I'm not looking forward to it, so you never know, it could be ok!

Wow, can't believe I've not posted since Friday. Had a good night in the end, although town was packed so took ages to get served etc. Still, not bad at all.

Gained 4lbs this week, oops! Finish work today, can't wait to get home. Having a drink in work though, and we get to leave at 3:30pm instead of 5, so that's good.

Hope you're doing ok, have a fab Christmas and New Year!!!

Wow, can't believe I've not posted since Friday. Had a good night in the end, although town was packed so took ages to get served etc. Still, not bad at all.

Gained 4lbs this week, oops! Finish work today, can't wait to get home. Having a drink in work though, and we get to leave at 3:30pm instead of 5, so that's good.

Hope you're doing ok, have a fab Christmas and New Year!!!

So glad you enjoyed yourself, and finishing work early is a bonus :) dont worry about the 4lbs they will fall off in the new year...hope you have a lovely Christmas! :) :) :)

Well thats xmas done :) not one for celebrating new year as usually either in hospital with my son or just at home with the little one.so its all done now for another year.im feeling bloated and fat because of all the rich foods eaten and im looking forward to detoxing lol.i have to be honest im really not feeling the sw love, I think im probably bored of it.A friend has suggested ww but im really not sure what to do :/ .....hope you have had a lovely Christmas :)

If you need to try something different there's no harm in that. Might even be a nice way to kick start things for the New Year, then you could always go back to SW once you've lost a bit with WW. I hate New Year too, never go out because it's a nightmare. Just gonna have a quiet night in, as usual...

I had a great xmas, thanks. Back in work today and I feel like crying... Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Christmas was lovely and quiet.ive decided to start sw again today and if by my birthday (22nd jan) im not feeling it, then I will give ww a go.i really need to get my arse into gear lol.im fed up of messing around now.when I lost my 8st it was easier because I exercised every day and just followed the first ww points plan, but since being ill ive put 3st of it back on and I need it gone! Im hoping 2015 is going to be the year my illness ******* off and my mojo comes back lol....hope going back to work wasnt too bad :)

Sounds like you are motivated! I've put on about 1/2 stone again now but can really feel it. Not been doing any exercise either so feeling pretty unfit. I'm going to wait until New Years Day to start again, will get out to Tesco for a big healthy shop that day. We actually had a Dominos last night and it was rubbish, took 1 hour 45 minutes to arrive and tasted like cardboard. I don't know why I do it! Anyway, got my re-start date in mind so just need to finish off all the festive goodies that are lying around and I'll be good to go. I thought about re-joining my class to get the new books but there's enough information on here anyway so don't really need to. Although if I struggle I might go back to get that extra bit of motivation...

Glad you had a nice Christmas, hope 2015 is a better year for you as far as your illness goes. Enjoy your day, good luck!

After feeling crap all day yesterday (just because I stayed up until midnight for the new year :/ ) today I have woken with a new attitude......I know some days im not able to cook from scratch because of my illness but I need to plan better...maybe plan two menus for the week...1) cook from scratch 2) quick and easy grab food...that way im prepared..im actually looking forward to Iceland having the new sw ready meals, so all I'll have to do is microwave them with a bag of steamed veg.Hope you are starting the new year well :)

2nd day back on it :) feeling really quite positive.im actually enjoying not eating xmas junk food lol..all the biscuits, chocolates and nibbles are gone and my Asda home shop has been delivered, full of sw friendly food. Hope all is well with you :)

Hiya, Happy New Year to you too! Glad things are going well for you. I started back on it the day after New Years Day, although I have been a bit over syns every day so far, but nowhere near as bad as I've been. This week (Monday to Monday) is a 1/2lb loss for me but I had actually gained a couple of lbs during the week so since Friday I've lost 2.5lbs. I also have felt better since being back on it but today like an idiot I went out and left my breakfast and lunch in the fridge. Didn't realise till I was getting off the bus to go to work either. So I'm gonna call this a cheat day as Monday is still my official at home weigh day, then get back on it tomorrow (again)!

Definitely looking forward to trying the Iceland meals, would be so handy to have a few in for emergencies, it's hard to cook everything from scratch. Hope you have another good day!

Well I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and so far ive lost 5lbs so im happy with that.
All this talk of the new sw plan is scary, I can only just manage to follow sw as it is, my brain fog wont allow me to take anything else on board so ive decided not to go back to group.Ive heard of alot of people that there is alot of pressure from the consultants to follow the ee sp plan so im just going to keep to what I know and do it from home.Hope you have a good day (and remember your breakfast & lunch lol) :)

I think once you know what you like as far as syns go, and can use the 20 calories = 1 syn rule there's not a lot of need to actually go to group. I was thinking about doing another countdown just to get the new books etc but I couldn't be bothered with it. Think I like my pasta and potatoes too much to try the new plan anyway, so like you I'm going to stick to doing Extra Easy from home.

5lbs loss is fantastic, keep up the good work! I do like how quickly it can fall back off once you re-start...

Well I remembered to bring my food in today - didn't actually get time to eat my breakfast until about 10:45am because it was so busy - but have just had lunch and I'm stuffed. Glad to be back on it again today after being bad again yesterday. How are you getting on?

Hi, its funny how you can feel the difference when you start eating better.Today Im craving crisps, biscuits and chocolate but I think it because totm.im off to the drs in a little while, with the hope of getting my blood transfusion or iv iron infusion booked in asap.hoping that it will give me a little boost.hope you have a good day :)

Back