Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

back in ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 30 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    just peed on a stick and its pink .... whoopee. hopefully after my terrible scoff feast last week i will this week shed those pounds !!!
    ss well, feeling ok today.... i can already feel that fat just melting away . quite pleased it has only taken a couple of days to get back into fetosis and i will be staying there !!!!!
    good luck to the rest of you , hope your all going strong !!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Yay Sue! I was waiting for this post :D

Good for you, now lets stay in ketosis, both of us! Well done :talk017:

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    how are you doing ? was in ketosis this morning when i check but just rechecked..... gonna be strong this week !!!!
    whens your next weigh in ?

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the Ketosis Fairy has definitely been!! I caved in 2 weekends ago and thankfully got back into ketosis really quickly!

Oh what joy can be had from pee'ing on a stick!! Lol!!

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Saturday is when I got my act together and restarted, so I think I'll weigh on Saturdays now.

I don't actually see my CDC because I live too far away, so I always do my weigh in on my own scales then email or phone her with the details. She's been away on holiday so I haven't heard from her since before I went on holiday on the 8th. So it was just up to me to pick my day for restart really then go for it as I didn't need to arrange any weigh in or anything with her.

While I was not SS-ing I just weighed myself each morning and made a note, so that if that day happened to be the day I managed to start I had the weight written down :) So Saturday it is! (Although I keep sneaking on the scales and so far I'm 5.75lbs down since sat so I hope that carries on!!)

7. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Takes 'aiming' into a different league

:whistle:

8. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    LOL Gilly! :D

9. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Sue! I think i need to get some ketosis stix (just incase i fall off the wagon! - I won't though *slaps self round face* lol)

10. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Rayven DO NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON !!! i have just paid the price .... one week no wt loss !!! lucky 4 me no gain . i have just wasted all that time , i could have been half a stone thinner by now.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.