back in ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 30 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    just peed on a stick and its pink .... whoopee. hopefully after my terrible scoff feast last week i will this week shed those pounds !!!
    ss well, feeling ok today.... i can already feel that fat just melting away . quite pleased it has only taken a couple of days to get back into fetosis and i will be staying there !!!!!
    good luck to the rest of you , hope your all going strong !!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Yay Sue! I was waiting for this post :D

Good for you, now lets stay in ketosis, both of us! Well done :talk017:

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    how are you doing ? was in ketosis this morning when i check but just rechecked..... gonna be strong this week !!!!
    whens your next weigh in ?

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the Ketosis Fairy has definitely been!! I caved in 2 weekends ago and thankfully got back into ketosis really quickly!

Oh what joy can be had from pee'ing on a stick!! Lol!!

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Saturday is when I got my act together and restarted, so I think I'll weigh on Saturdays now.

I don't actually see my CDC because I live too far away, so I always do my weigh in on my own scales then email or phone her with the details. She's been away on holiday so I haven't heard from her since before I went on holiday on the 8th. So it was just up to me to pick my day for restart really then go for it as I didn't need to arrange any weigh in or anything with her.

While I was not SS-ing I just weighed myself each morning and made a note, so that if that day happened to be the day I managed to start I had the weight written down :) So Saturday it is! (Although I keep sneaking on the scales and so far I'm 5.75lbs down since sat so I hope that carries on!!)

7. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Takes 'aiming' into a different league

:whistle:

8. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    LOL Gilly! :D

9. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Sue! I think i need to get some ketosis stix (just incase i fall off the wagon! - I won't though *slaps self round face* lol)

10. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Rayven DO NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON !!! i have just paid the price .... one week no wt loss !!! lucky 4 me no gain . i have just wasted all that time , i could have been half a stone thinner by now.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.