Back off holiday, straight back to it tomorrow!!

mcv

Silver Member
Well ladies I am home after a fab holiday, I dread to think what I have put on but to be honest I don't care, we had a great holiday, I did keep my meals healthy, fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, and what I fancied for tea, but being all inclusive the vodka was flowing freely!
What ever the scales say I will deal with it and get straight back to it, my goal is to be 10 st by Christmas and I want to be fit so now the children are back at school it will be easier to get to the gym x
Claire

Sounds like you had a fab holiday hun!

I'm currently just trying to convince the hubby to go on holiday in march, I just wish he'd say yes then i'd have something to aim for!

Becky, no sex till he says yes lol.
Well I hopped on the scales and I've gained 5 lb, but it was 5lb of pure bliss!!!
So I am straight back to it and am feeling highly motivated, I looked at myself in the mirror on holidays and I thought "you know what I don't look too bad" another stone or so and some toning up and I will be very happy, the clothes I want to get into in my wardrobe 3 months ago I couldn't get over my hips and now i can get them on but to do them up I am about 2" off.
I am now 12st 3 lb and by Christmas I want to be 10st or some where near.

mcv said:
Becky, no sex till he says yes lol.
Well I hopped on the scales and I've gained 5 lb, but it was 5lb of pure bliss!!!
So I am straight back to it and am feeling highly motivated, I looked at myself in the mirror on holidays and I thought "you know what I don't look too bad" another stone or so and some toning up and I will be very happy, the clothes I want to get into in my wardrobe 3 months ago I couldn't get over my hips and now i can get them on but to do them up I am about 2" off.
I am now 12st 3 lb and by Christmas I want to be 10st or some where near.

You made me smile!!! If only it was that easy!!!

I got to target with skimming, went from 11st 12.5lb to 9st 2lb and I had to buy a whole new wardrobe. Stupidly I piled it all back on again within 6 months and now I can't get into any of my new clothes. I've done it once, I can do it again! I too would love to be back near the 10st mark for crimbo as I would be back in my skinny jeans

We CAN do this!!!

Thank you bambalina x
Becky that's so like me, I got to 9st 2 for my wedding, baught all new clothes, had my daughter which was a wonderful excuse to eat, lost it again, had my son and then it all went down hill from there, 3 months ago I was the heaviest I've ever been even while pregnant :(
Then all of a sudden I've got a bee in my bonnet I want to be fit and healthy, I'm back I to what I used to call my "fat jeans" and slowly starting to fit back into a few items in my wardrobe!
It's a fantastic feeling!!!
Now I'm older I think 10st will be a good weight, because it will be sustainable, but the weight On The scales won't bother me too much, just to be comfortable in my clothes and feeling healthy will be my goal x
We can do this, it will be the best Christmas present we can give to ourselves ;)

I am back in my fat jeans! Well, I had to buy some more fat jeans as I sold a lot of my old clothes on eBay thinking that that would stop me from putting the weight back on! I look and feel awful in them and I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that are like new.

Yes I did the same, when I go shopping I buy for every one except myself, as I keep saying NO I'm not buying clothes as I have a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes I can't get into and I want to loose weight so there's no point, for the last few years I have owned 1 pair of jeans that I fit into and 1 pair of trousers and a couple of T shirts and I just wash and wear the same things over and over how bizzar is that lol
It's nice to start wearing some different clothes, and can't wait to get into more items, that are just hanging there !

I picked a coat up from tonight that I ordered last week. I ordered it in a size 10 as that IS what I want to get back to. Anyway, got home and tried it on and it's so tight it's unbelievable. It upset me really, I think it's because it's made me realise just how much I have really piled back on

It's done now beck, you can't go back only forward, change your mind set hun and it WILL motivate you.... Don't think how much you have gained..... Look at the coat and think " I WILL get into you" and this is how I'm going to do it, when you are tinkering on the edge of fallin off the wagon think how over joyed you will feel when you can slip on that coat comfortably!!
Positive thoughts will inspire positive action, negative thoughts puts you on a downer and you are more likely to have a bad day, then it's so hard to re motivate yourself and stay on track!!
Come on, this coat wants to be worn, and you can make it happen ;)

That is so true!!! Forward and slimmer whoop whoop!!

(I personally cant wait to get into then back out of my "fat" jeans!!!)

x

Back