back off hols

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by joy1, 15 June 2009.

1. joy1

joy1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone back from cuba, had a great time. We went all inclusive and I have to admit I drank what I wanted and also ate what I wanted but I avoided anything fried and watched my carb intake but not too much as I WAS on holiday, I did have the occasional sweet and small amount of cheese, I have put on 1 pound but that is all, so well pleased, I am sure that this will come off this week, back to eating healthy, had apple and 0 percent, fat free yogurt this morning, had maintenance bar and a small orange for lunch, and we are having a salmon salad tonight, I am actually looking forward to eating healthy and it helps that hubby is working with me. I am really pleased that I did lipotrim and I AM NOW going to watch my diet, I would like to lose 7 pounds to bring me to ten stone, which I feel will be ideal for me.

if I CAN BECOME MORE COMPUTER SAVVY I will try and upload a picture of me from my hols or is it down load? ha that how bad I am.. :D
  2. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Glad you had a great time. Lucky you only putting on 1lb. That's great.
  3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

:giggle: your right, its upload a pic!! :)

You went all inc and only put on 1lb! Thats reasuring! I am off for an all inc holiday on the 2nd july and if i only put on 1lb i will be over the moon!!!!! :D You will get the lb off this week i am sure :D x
  4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hiya Joy!! Glad you had a great time away!!

Are you nice and tanned? xx
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Well done only putting a lb on! Looks like you've cracked it if you can do that! xx
  6. joy1

joy1 Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, yes I am nice and tanned and even lost the pound I had gained. I do think watching the carbs is the secret, but I did have the occasional pasta dish. Still cannot believe it after all I ate and drank.
  7. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Welcome home and well done on your little gain, and even better good news that you have lost it again. Glad you enjoyed your jollies.