back off hols

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by joy1, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Hi everyone back from cuba, had a great time. We went all inclusive and I have to admit I drank what I wanted and also ate what I wanted but I avoided anything fried and watched my carb intake but not too much as I WAS on holiday, I did have the occasional sweet and small amount of cheese, I have put on 1 pound but that is all, so well pleased, I am sure that this will come off this week, back to eating healthy, had apple and 0 percent, fat free yogurt this morning, had maintenance bar and a small orange for lunch, and we are having a salmon salad tonight, I am actually looking forward to eating healthy and it helps that hubby is working with me. I am really pleased that I did lipotrim and I AM NOW going to watch my diet, I would like to lose 7 pounds to bring me to ten stone, which I feel will be ideal for me.

if I CAN BECOME MORE COMPUTER SAVVY I will try and upload a picture of me from my hols or is it down load? ha that how bad I am.. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Glad you had a great time. Lucky you only putting on 1lb. That's great.

4. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    :giggle: your right, its upload a pic!! :)

You went all inc and only put on 1lb! Thats reasuring! I am off for an all inc holiday on the 2nd july and if i only put on 1lb i will be over the moon!!!!! :D You will get the lb off this week i am sure :D x

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Joy!! Glad you had a great time away!!

Are you nice and tanned? xx

6. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Well done only putting a lb on! Looks like you've cracked it if you can do that! xx

7. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

thanks everyone, yes I am nice and tanned and even lost the pound I had gained. I do think watching the carbs is the secret, but I did have the occasional pasta dish. Still cannot believe it after all I ate and drank.

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Welcome home and well done on your little gain, and even better good news that you have lost it again. Glad you enjoyed your jollies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.