back on after christmas

jezzebell

Morning all hope you all had a fantastic christmas and Happy New Year!

Well after being off the diet from the beginning of december we are back on again from today. Unfortunately the battery has gone in my scales so no weigh in until tomorrow but i know i have put on around 14lbs :eek::eek::eek: lol

I have eaten everything i wanted to, enjoyed every mouthful but to be honest im fed up of it! I feel fat and bloated so im looking forward to getting back to where i was.

Im not upset or disheartened by the gain as i know exactly how easily i can and do put on weight so it was expected.

So here we go again onwards and downwards. Im going back onto cruise but with 2-3 days PP first

Welcome back jezzebell. Happy new year to you. As you can see from the forums there are a few of us in your boat :)

Enjoy getting back to Dukan (I know it's made me feel sooo much better) and here's to dropping those pounds pronto :D

Yeah welcome back jezzwbell I'm on day 2 today ....also put just under 14lb on 13.5 to be exact from my last weigh in on 8th dec ..... already 2.8lb down from 1 day on which was a pv day as I was out for lunch....so at least we know it'll come back off x.

Good luck x

Happy new year all. I hope 2012 brings us all more motivation, determination and sucess then ever before. I' m trying to be really good, as give into temptation really easily but I'm determined to get back on track as I'm only 7lbs away from my pre pregnancy figure. I've made sure my fridge is replenished and I'm going to try and fight my mid afternoon craving. I really want this more then ever so I just got to keep myself busy! I'm not going to weigh myself yet as I know that will most probably knock me down. Here's to getting back on track and fighting the fat demons.

thanks guys.

that's good going Nicola well done!

I cant believe how fat and bloated i actually feel/look even tho i have still lost 4 stone! fingers crossed i can easily slip back on to it. the hardest thing will be missing my nightly chocolate lol but i am looking forward to my muffins, i actually missed them lol

Off to buy a new battery for my scales so ill do a proper weigh in tomorrow and then back to saturday weigh ins, hopefully by saturday a couple of the many many lbs will have come off lol

Welcome back Jezzebell - bet the scales won't be as bad as you imagine! Good luck for the next couple of days - sure you will fight those cravings. I managed to stay on track food wise over Christmas but a couple of days ago succumbed to some Toffee Vodka - boy did I pay for it the next couple of days - I could have eaten an entire Thorntons shop or a bakery - either would have done - it made me realise how easily I could slip up, was scary tbh!! Anyway on and up or down scales wise!! x

Back