back on cd after a 3 wk break and fantastic holiday!!

i cant stand fish,so its chicken all the way for me!!!
what willpower you had to go around the whole store and not be tempted by anything,i hope i can say the same.i just want to reach ketosis,as i know its all in my mind then..........well most of it!!
its onwards and downwards for us all now,we will be a successful bunch of losers thats for sure!

hee hee didnt say I wasnt tempted, somehow managed to resist, dont know why I felt the need to do it to myself.

heres to the successful losers :) you'll be in ketosis before you know it

Hi Elaine, well done girl on the teensy weensy gain:D. Just back from hols meself and same as you - walk, walk, walk (why haven't i done any since i came home?). Good luck on getting back on track - am doing SS+ but finding it difficult to get my heart and soul back into it and considering moving up to 810. Keep up your good work!!:)

hehee just the one week just me and bf I got a babysitter organised so im gonna partaaaaayy!!!!!I love lanzarote.

Hi Becky - I'm just back from lovely Lanzarote - just lurvve the place. Wish i was back:cry:(:sigh: looking out at pouring rain). You'll have that weight off in no time!!

Welcome back and glad you had a good holiday!
Wow - 2lbs! That's amazing!
I'm sure you'll be fine geting back on to it - I've had a few days off for birthdayd and holidays etc and I find it fine betting back on to it the next day!
Good luck for your weigh in!

:) Somuchtolose I thought I was the only one who took a 3 wk break was on vacation :character00117: . I was feeling bad for going off track for so long I almost just gave up:cry:, but I see I am not the only one. So if you can get back on track, so can I :girlpower: I see you only gained 2 pounds back that is wonderful. I gained 6 pds but I will try to lose that and more in August. So keep up the good work. I will meet you over in the August Challenge:party0049:

Back