• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BACK ON DAY 1 (Again)

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Had the most horrendous viral infection for past fortnight, could of happily removed my entire top jaw at one point cos the pain was so horrendous so needless to say I came off LT. I know it has everything in that we need but I was constantly taking different medication & lozenges so didnt see the point of struggling with LT too to be honest.
Anyway I am lots better, not 100% & still very flu like but I can get by with limited medication so I NEED to get back on this & get fighting for that xmas loss.

I know it aint gonna be easy so I will be pestering you all like mad for the next week or so :)

Wish me luck
Niki
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hope your 1st week back runs smoothly for you....good luck!!! caz xx

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hiya kilobel have missed you sorry to hear you been ill Im sure i dont need to tell you that restart is bloody hard 1 day at a time love come on here and use and abuse us
all the best
xx Sharron

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks all
Am definately struggling but knew I would so hey ho, early night for me I think lol
Thanks everyone for your support
Niki
x

glad your feeling better good luck witht he restart we are all here to help you along the horrid few days xx get tucked up in bed and start a new day tomorrow good luck xx

Pearly

S: 15st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.95%)
Sorry you have not been well but it's great that you are back on board again. Good luck !!! :D