Back on diet

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
How soon after having ur LO do u plan to start ur diet again?

And what diet are u going to do?

I'll probably wait until I've healed after the birth and I've breastfed the baby a little.
Once I'm ready to go back to dieting, I'll be going back on Lipotrim.
I lost almost 4 stone on that diet and I'll probably have to re lose it and more, but I'm hoping I won't have to start too much at the beginning, but what will be will be. :)

xxx

The only exercise i will be taking will be walking to nursery and back. Nothing more for quite a while..

lol MRS DD im the same, the only excercise i plan to do will be carrying the baby upstairs to bed lol im exhausted!

Diet wise i want to breastfeed for as long as possible if i can - depending if i can manage etc but hoping that with a healthy eating plan will shift a few pounds...

Then money will be the next issue, and whether moving to london with a new baby lets me do LT or not... if not its back to Slimming world and fingers crossed!

xx

I thought I could do all the mucking out with my horse straight after having Catrin, as felt fine. But noticed a couple of days ago when I do certain things - with the fear of TMI - I got a 'gush' down below of blood but at no other time. So am now back on 'light' duties - but not as light as when pregnant. I found it really really hard to scale a gate at first as my legs seemed like lead! lol
But plans.. well I plan to start eating healthy and pretty much SW after new year (when my sister has gone home) and then start riding gently when I get my 6 week check out of the way, also walk more, and start working my pony which means working me! lol Oh and swimming once a week once Catrin can cope with the temps.

Slow and steady at first.

Lauren

I lost loads of weight when i breastfed Rhiannon. And wasnt even trying. Just be careful when u cut down, or stop. Thats where i made the mistake i carried on eating as i was, and put on 2 stone b4 i realised.

Kirsty I'm sure you can't start CD til bubs is 12 weeks old as this is what I'm planning to do

Lauren

I lost loads of weight when i breastfed Rhiannon. And wasnt even trying. Just be careful when u cut down, or stop. Thats where i made the mistake i carried on eating as i was, and put on 2 stone b4 i realised.

Just saw this!

Thanks for the advice hun, didnt even think of that... hoping to have a hungry baby so te weight falls off me haha

Then will hopefully be healthy eating anyway so finers crossed will at least maintain...

It's going to be hard to hide from the fat fairy!! x

Hi All - my sister is pregnant and like me has always struggled with her weight - we found a few really helpful videos on rosemaryconley.tv which might help - nutrition in pregnancy, fitness in preganancy and also the gorgeous Dr Hilary Jones giving some tips, so thought you might all be interested? seems good advice and she has said she feels more enegetic since she changed a few things. hope it helps girls - just thought it'd be worth passing it on
xxx

Thanks very much hun thats fab, will have a look!

xxx

Hi Girls

I have started cd again, my little girl is 11weeks and i gave up breastfeeding to get back on it.

Back