Back on it after 3days off and 3lb gain!

charliej86

Although I came off exante for health reasons and had every intention of eating sensible, even after a 2lb loss in my second week, I blew it and have gained 3 lbs. I havent drank hardly any water and it shows as my hands and feet are very swollen.
I am starting again today and I am classing this as day 1 again. TS for me all the way and hopefully the 3lbs is mostly water retention and will have come off by mid week.
Here I go again :rolleyes:

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:) on the plus side well done for only 3lb gain, could have been worse! I have a tendency to really blow out when I come off for a couple of days so good on you for not going too crazy!

Thanks Smidge. I just stuck to 3 meals a day but didnt choose the healthiest options. Damage control now x

Oops that sent a bit quick, Monday morning seems like a good time to knuckle down and start a journey .

I heard somewhere Tuesday is the best day to start a new diet regime, not sure where I'll have a look later :)

Also what tricks do you use to shut out Miss temptation in your head, I am going to try a black coffee and some loud music

Haha I was like, 'a Tuesday, whaaaat'. Tracey I feel like an elephant as well. Even though I was good yesterday, I am classing today as day 1. I am going to struggle tomorrow though and Weds. Training courses for work, in another city, so lots of traveling and I like to munch when I travel and the company is providing free lunch and snacks throughout the day at a restaurant! I am going to look a picture just sat around whilst everyone is eating and I have a face on, sipping my water. Arrrgh, what am I going to do? Saying my tummy is dicky will probably work on the tues but what do I say weds? Help :(

Lol well I got the day right just not the fact ;)

I know what you mean about the training. I've been out and about with work lately and every day there has been a lunch. It gets boring explaining your bar/diet to a bunch of new people. Having a bad tummy is a good excuse if you don't want to explain the diet, surely you could carry that over 2 days?

Keep logging on here as I REALLY need the support, voices in my head are loud and trying to get me to eat !! 12.22pm managed so far lets see how the next few hours go. If I were you Charlie I would just say you don't feel very well or be honest just say you are watching what you eat if you don't feel like coming out completely

I would rather say I have a bad tummy than explain the diet because my colleagues are so critical about everything and the diet is hard enough at times without having to justify yourself all the time! Cant wait to hit ketosis again because I dont worry avout situations involving food half as much x

Sounds like a plan, it is very hard at times you are not wrong there. My partner tries to be supportive but then if I am struggling just says "just don't eat it" if only life were that simple the diet industry would go bust lol. Off to do some cleaning and a bottle of water I am drinking fizzy water as it fills me up a bit

Back