Back on it ... First day done!

juju_doll

juju_doll
After my planned 4 day break, I'm back on to the ssing, and have got throught the first day with little hassle. I was actually quite glad to get back on it, my stomach is thanking me ... feels so much better already. I did enjoy my Christmas food, but could see myself slipping back in to naughty ways already! So glad to be back in control. Am going to keep going for a 4 month slog, which should get me in to the 11 stone bracket, and then i'm going to take it from there! So that's 18 weeks from Monday .... not that i'm counting ... or 126 days!

its mad isn't it - how 4 or 5 days can disrupt the flow.

Almost every regime I have been on has been ruined by a holiday where I chose to 'take a break' that ended up terminal for the regime.

May not say much for me (quelle surprise) but goes to show that momentum is all

Good on you for getting back on track

Very true, I knew xmas would be a hurdle, but at least it's over now and hopefully by next xmas it won't be such an issue! Just waiting for that magic stick to go pink now!!!

feeling good! back ssing from today...feeling very motivated...back on track after christmas no excuses for no getting rid of this last 3 1/2 stone...

No stopping now until you get to where you want to go eh.

Be strong and well done for getting back on track :)

well done juju hon! Bet you feel great very soon too! Your losses have been so consistent! Mine are all over the show.. lol.. just think though... 4 months!... that's um.. April! Oh how fantastic.. you could be at target by Easter! :D

Good luck and well done for getting back into it all after your mini break :D

Love

Jennie xx

Yes i know the feeling my 3 day break turned into a 4 day break, but im back SSing now at last. I can actually say i missed it, does that sound strange?

Well done guys, it can be sooo hard to get back on track, but you're back in the zone & raring to go.

Brilliant! :D

Thanks for the support folks, Cheers Jennie and well done on your fab loss this week, nearly half a stone! You were so strong over xmas, you thoroughly deserve it!!
Am just about getting through day 2, have had to cope with my whole family eating roast beef dinner, but i just stayed upstairs. No sign of a pink stick yet and i'm feeling very hungry, so hoping to be in the pink tomorrow. Will be worth it in the end, hope to be about 11 and a half stone by beginning of May, and start to work up the steps to get rid of the last stone or 2. I think what i've learnt from xmas is that I won't be able to just go back to normal eating straight away without putting on tons of weight, so will have to work up to it slowly .... can't believe i can see the end in sight, but just now I have to think about getting through tomorrow!

I think what i've learnt from xmas is that I won't be able to just go back to normal eating straight away without putting on tons of weight, so will have to work up to it slowly .... can't believe i can see the end in sight, but just now I have to think about getting through tomorrow!

This is the biggest challenge ever I think.. to get our heads around the fact that we have to do this in steps (as per that delightful little yellow book)..and know that we can NEVER return to our old food habits.. coz if we do.. well.. as sure as eggs is eggs.. we're gonna end up right back where we started from and THAT is NOT a place any of us wants to be again!

One day at a time is the only way right now :D You did so well to cope with that yesterday.. and I know how it feels.. but I too would have extracted myself from the situation.. let's face it, if anyone moans then there is always the comeback - well.. what would you rather.. have me there, miserable and piling back on the weight, shortening my life and making me feel horrendous.. OR... shall I just sit apart for an hour and then rejoin everyone feeling good and knowing that I just made a difference to my life expectancy!??

Sorry - soapbox moment there ! Seriously though.. you're doing SO well, and I'm really chuffed for you that you CAN see ahead and know that your goal is so (relatively) close! :D

Back