back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Haha thats so funny. Nice plannin hun.x

Sunday I won't need the garden so my washing can block it all it wants lol x

Your street party? Which dress r u guna wear.x

Yep but it's not near here so won't need the garden if that makes sense?!? I think I'll wear the Heart one If It fits, don't think mum will approve of the bones one lol x

Yep but it's not near here so won't need the garden if that makes sense?!? I think I'll wear the Heart one If It fits, don't think mum will approve of the bones one lol x

I realy like that 1. That colour wil luk luvly on u with a tan and coz of your dark hair.x

I realy like that 1. That colour wil luk luvly on u with a tan and coz of your dark hair.x

Oooooooo it's exciting, not had any new clothes for AGES. X

Me either hun. Dont no when il wear my dress again tho its not exactly a day 1.x

Just think of all the pretty dresses we can have for the 37th Party next November ;-) x

Oh yeh wow your guna have that many hun.x

Talking of the Party, saw this and thought of you...

image-2702889082.jpg

Omg i so want 1. Ooh i got sum babybel lites yesterday and i thort they mite have been abit lower in points. Its 1and half.x

Wow those are only 1pp, finally something which is lower! X PS-I want a Babybel Cake and Poppy can have a Cheestring cake :)

Wow those are only 1pp, finally something which is lower! X PS-I want a Babybel Cake and Poppy can have a Cheestring cake :)

Realy im guna have to double check that in the morn. Ooh i love cheesestrings.i wish they made huge giant ones tho.x

Realy im guna have to double check that in the morn. Ooh i love cheesestrings.i wish they made huge giant ones tho.x

Haha, Cheestrings are 2pp so sometimes I push the boat out and have one! X

has made me feel slightly tipsy actually haha had a few vodkas n coke!
goin to bed now tho as oh is going go karting tomoro n off out afterwards :(
so im going to a carnival with 2 cousins n their kiddies n for drinks after!
weather is gonna be so lush!!
need a tan! got nothin summery to wear tho!!
nyt nyt peeps have a good weekend ad enjoy the sun! x

has made me feel slightly tipsy actually haha had a few vodkas n coke!
goin to bed now tho as oh is going go karting tomoro n off out afterwards :(
so im going to a carnival with 2 cousins n their kiddies n for drinks after!
weather is gonna be so lush!!
need a tan! got nothin summery to wear tho!!
nyt nyt peeps have a good weekend ad enjoy the sun! x

Hey Shez, looks like you had a nice evening! Do u not have any dresses you could wear today? I think it's gonna be a scorcher! Hope u enjoy the carnival.x

p.s still a big no no for the naked run lol tipsy or sober!!!

U need to drink more lol x

Back