back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Hi hun. Im countin the hours until 3.15 when i have to go to the dentist. I Have a major fear but my tooth is killing me. My hands r shaking now!! Ive even made my mum cum to hold my hand. Im just making a beef stew for tea to keep busy. I think that all the choc and naughty food are out of my system now. Im ready to get back on the wagon now.x

Hi hun. Im countin the hours until 3.15 when i have to go to the dentist. I Have a major fear but my tooth is killing me. My hands r shaking now!! Ive even made my mum cum to hold my hand. Im just making a beef stew for tea to keep busy. I think that all the choc and naughty food are out of my system now. Im ready to get back on the wagon now.x

Aaaw you poor thing, I'm not even gonna ask gorey details as don't want you thinking about it more than you already are.. I'm sure it will be fine!! Isn't your mam a star for goin in!! I had beef stew last night... Love it but sure every time I pass the pot I rob some beef haha.. How many pp are you on per day? xx

Im doing the old ww so im on 22 a day. I dont get weeklies like u do on pp i can save up to 4 a day so that i can have a treat. My filling fell out along with half my frickin tooth so its the nerve thats exposed. They better just pull it out so im not in pain. Im taking codine for it so i dont feel the pain now but i swear im away with the fairys!! I always keep going to the pan 2 but i tell myself that its to make sure it tastes ok haha.x

Ouch!! Will they just pull the tooth so?? How do you find the old plan? I don't think I would ever cope without my weeklies now.. In saying that they are nearly all gone and I don't weigh til Monday haha.. It's gonna be one trying weekend.. Hopefully loads of activity ahead.. Myself and my boyfriend are going doing tourist things tomorrow haha.. Exploring the country.. Was thinking about a picnic.. The last ww mag had loads of ideas, I must root it out!! Will you be saving a few points this eve if you can't eat? :) xx

Sounds like a nice weekend humd. Its ages since ive been on a picnic. I dont no wot they wil do. My legs are like jelly and my heart feels like its pumping out of my chest. Im on my way now wish me luck.x

i had a good night thanks, had a few drinkys n slept very well haha :) im tired today though! first school week over 7 more to go haha

how did the dentist go trina? u feelin sore?

x

I was nearly cryin in the waiting room i think i went full mode panic attak. It went ok to be honest. She said she cud do root canal and i said hel no just pul it out so i go back for that on the 19th. Its a back 1 so im not bothered. Other than that my teeth are perfect.x

ah thats gd then glad it wasnt too bad!
yeah i had my bottom right back one out it was an hole n they filled it n it gave me more grief so i picked the filling out n made the hole bigger so they took it out in the end had to have stitches in my gum n everythin he propa butchered me!! my face felt massive when i come out! dentist are not very nice places!
but i always say teeth are important so best to go! x

Wow he sounds brutal hun. Stitches and dentist oh no. Ive never had stitches either. R u glad its weeked shez bet the kids have tired u out.x

i am! half past 3 couldnt come quick enough, its not just that but the first days back are for settlin in so they just do fun activities in their class all day so wev done that for 3 days and it got borin which means im clock watchin so the day drags!!!
i much prefer a more structured day with lessons!
u do anythin else today other than the dreaded dentist? x

heyyyy :)
i must say that its rather quiet on here lately!!

quick update
yesterday consisted of bfast weetabix n milk - 4 n a cuppa - 2
chicken salad sandwich - 10 quavers - 2 shape yoghurt - 2 doughnut peach, pear, orange
mighty lights - 4
tandori chicken burger with salad, i pointed this at about 15 with wedges - 5

total 42/29
so 13 out of my weeklies!

today ive had nothing as yet!! had a nice lye in n just started cleaning upstairs..
im gonna have a bacon sarni - dno how many pps this is?
and then scampi chips peas mushrooms n tartare sauce tonight which i will point later on!

finally sat down with a vodka n diet coke!
im absolutely cream crackered!
i had a lye in mind but as soon as i gt up i cleaned bedroom bathroom n toilet, hoovered upstairs and downstairs, stopped for a bacon bap then cleaned kitchen, mowed the lawn and done some weeding, hung 2 loads of washing out, now im having 10 minutes before i think about putting dinner in!
WOWZA!!

have pointed my dinner at 20 to be on safe side n my bacon bap at 12 so 18 into my weeklies now plus howeva many of vodkas i consume ;) haha x

God shez looks like we have both done nearly the same today. Busy exausting day realy. How many vodkas r u up to.x

Back