back on it!!!!!!!!!!

haha I'm pretty sure you will be buying smaller clothes!! Think of all the AP you will earn cleaning the pub :) :clap: xx

I Supose yeh. Ive just got to be gud this week and try get the 3lb i put on last week. Y dont u come find my thread over in off topic called is it just me!! Shez wil b shoutin at me taking over her thread haha.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

haha just caught up on ur lil chat :)

ahhh bless her! at least u didnt have to pull her out again

im sure ul do much better this week trina :) ur a willpower puffa remember ;)

well my ankles ok... can feel a dull ache as havent actually sat down properly yet
finished work went to my aunties as my mom was there...we went to iceland for a few bits n bobs!
dropped my mom off, just got in and put chicken in as having a chicken salad tonight!
omg have u seen the frozen potato mcoys in iceland?!?! cheese and onion flavour and everything! had to get a bag to sample with my chicken salad!
god knows how many points!
they also do hula hoops n potato balls! haha i was like WOW

so today
a cuppa - 2
tuna salad - 5
peach, orange
then i had an asda donut with the cream n jam in as it was someones bday...yum !!
im sayin 7?
then tea is a chicken salad - 7
with mccoy chips ?????? hoping nomore than 8 tho! lol

well my ankles ok... can feel a dull ache as havent actually sat down properly yet
finished work went to my aunties as my mom was there...we went to iceland for a few bits n bobs!
dropped my mom off, just got in and put chicken in as having a chicken salad tonight!
omg have u seen the frozen potato mcoys in iceland?!?! cheese and onion flavour and everything! had to get a bag to sample with my chicken salad!

I Think a trip to iceland is on the cards i havent been for ages. Let me no if there nice hun. Ive got the munchies 2day. Just had 2 satsumas but i just want chocolate and lots of it. Glad your foot seems to b abit better hun. Just rest it 2nite.x i want a donut now!!x

frozen hula hoops like?! we've no iceland over here haha.. How much damage did the frozen McCoy's do?! xx

dunno didnt point them properly but cant see them being any more than wedges/frozen chips etc?

yeah basically but potato in shape of hula hoops lol x

gt home from work, gave house a quick blast as landlords comin at 6! then im off to my aunties at half past so late tea for me tonight prob end up havin somethin quik like beans on toast! x

yeah like a 5 min drive just got back jumped in shower n other half doin beans on toast
should really get out of habit eating this late but my normal tea time is 7-8 so couldnt eat before half 6!!

ooohhh.... It will lodge in your belly if you eat too late hehehe... Did you have anything else for tea or is that it? You must have hardly no pp used today? xx

im not a cheese fan so i dont have that, tom loves cheese tho and would have ot with anythin lol!

i did use quite a few pps actually yest -
i had a cuppa 2, tuna pasta salad - 8, shape yoghurt - 2, quavers - 2, orange, pear, cake - 7, crisps - 4, beans on toast - 8
33/29 - 4 weeklies

im dreadin stayin at work til 6 tonight... gonna be fallin asleep!

today - cuppa - 2
sandwich - 10
quavers - 2
yoghurt - 2

because im at work til 6 the oh is cooking tea tonight and havent gotta clue whats on the menu so cant point it!
il always be having some sweets thru the training like haribos or summat!

im dreadin stayin at work til 6 tonight... gonna be fallin asleep!

today - cuppa - 2
sandwich - 10
quavers - 2
yoghurt - 2

because im at work til 6 the oh is cooking tea tonight and havent gotta clue whats on the menu so cant point it!
il always be having some sweets thru the training like haribos or summat!

And is oh good at making healthy foods? A bag of haribo sweets is 20pp.. xx.

Back