Back on LT

Best of luck Teg - you will have that stone gone in a few weeks.......
Hi Bea
Hope Oshin is behaving himself and letting u get some sleep. I love the first 6 weeks. The bonding process is beautiful.
Thanks 4 encouragment.

Hey Teg,
How much harder is getting back on LT this time??
You did exactly what I'm planning to do!

Guen

Best of luck Teg, here's another Kildare woman so there you go, there are lots of LT's out there.
Keep us posted on your progress
I'm back on after a year - day 2 and starting to get that nice feeling of control again

And that exactly what it is, a feeling of control. I have so much energy tonight its unbelievable. My husband is in 4 a wale of a time when i do stop.....he he.
I've cleaned, polished and hoovered all about the place. I know im in ketosis cause of the hairy mouth and the energy burst. I'm beginning to think there is something more in those shakes ....lol. Its great, i know whats gonna happen and i'm delighted.Goodnight all.:cool:

Well done on getting back into ketosis so quick....am soooo jealous, I wanna be in ketosis. Another horrible wet day in Kildare so am gonna glue the fridge and food cupboard doors closed so I cant get into them he he he

There must be great chemist in Co Kildare that encourages and promps ye all cause i think the majority of Irish people on this forum are from "Lily White" county.
Whats with the weather. I'm heading to Laois this morning and am facing a 2 hour drive in this rain with a car load of kids. When i pass through Kildare i'll think of ye all. I'll post back in on Monday and let ye know my wi results.

Enjoy Teg.

John in Bergins in Newbridge is the biz
Keep posting ladies and best of luck - next time you see some fit and fantastic woman passing you on the street, it could be one of us, well we may not be fit and fantastic but the way things are going, it won't be long and you'll certainly recognise the cheeky smile that just tells you we're in control ....... and burning fat......... and thinking about a fab pair of jeans ....... oohhh can't wait.

lol ....best of luck girlies

Good luck on Monday hun :)

Teg,
Hows round 2 of tfr going for you?

Hi Bindi
Was down in my parents at the weekend. Loads of homecooking. It was hard but im looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. Im feeling great and have loads of energy. I can notice a difference in my waist but its prob an empty stomach...he he.
Hows the weekend 4 u

Teg,
Wkend was quiet enough, was out for meal sat night in my fav restaurant so had prawns for starters and steak and veg for dinner. I had planned to go on beer afterwards but I had no interest so didnt drink at all. After my disappointing wi sat morn I said I would enjoy myself at the meal and get stuck back in on Sun, even though I bought maint bars and soups Im gonna stick to calorie counting this week and see how I get on. Just had bowl porridge on water and it was yummy. Keep up the good work

Back