back on site

Just popping in to say hello, well done on your losses so far xx

misty madness

hi everyone, back on line again, haven't been on for a few days, but weight watching going fine its the pup thats taking up my time, just looking my couch is about 4 inches off the ground and how she manages to get under it is beyond me!!!!!!! i mentioned it to jaxieD, that there is a long haired cat next door that resembles a badger! and stray cats out the front, so i have to supervise every time she goes out the back or front, and corner of my rug destroyed, she has more toys than a baby would and the list goes on. i am sure things will improve though and i am a dog lover but its 29 years since i had a pup.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no outings this weekend so looking forward to some good ww receipe cooking.:):)

Welcome back!!:D Wee Misty will soon have all the cats in the neighbourhood diving for cover!!:)

hi everyone, just uploaded some fotos of misty, things going ok today, go on a 4 mile walk 4 days a week with a friend, but for the past 3 days have also done a short one round the block with you know who! and i am benefiting from that also, keeping an eye on the points at all times, must add a receipe to the thread now.

Hi

Don't think I've posted on your diary before so firstly Hello!! :wavey:

And secondly - that puppy is sooo cute - his big eyes :doggy: He looks like a cartoon dog :D

Twigs
xx

hi twiggy,
ya shes seems to be taking over the house and my life, havent had indoor dog in 20 years, worse than a child in the house! got to go for my walk now, then back to make roast veg quiche. i was so much better on forum up to couple of weeks ago :eek::eek::eek:

hi jax, she sure is quite, getting late now, i'm pretty knackered from all this walking, so decided to splash out, just had grated cheese on toast from under the grill - fab, managed to make the veg quiche also, so thats looking good for 2moro.:D:D

hi all,

must be mad about that roast veg quiche i made it again on saturday!!!!! trying to get back on the board more regularly again.:):):):)

welcome back :D:p think we all going to try get back on track now xx

Good to see you back!! Still not tried your veg quiche, will do that this week during my week off!!

Keep up the good work x

Good to see you back!! Still not tried your veg quiche, will do that this week during my week off!!

Keep up the good work x

Hi your week off, time to be envious with you teachers, only jokin'

Had a quick desert tonight a meringue nest with one of those single pot serving of fruit in juice ( i get them in a four pack from aldi), went down a treat.

Nice to have you back and adding points to the team, well done xx

hi anna, ur doing great yourself, i got new clothes in new york all casual t shirts for the summer, so i'm determined to stay on the straight and narrow....... fingers crossed..

Back