Step 1 Sole Source + Back on Sole Source Plus

Ladyj

I have been on cambridge since 2012...I was doing so well, until 2013 summer. i started yo yo'ing and messed with my weight loss...when i first started i was 13.9 stones i lost weight till i was 11.8stones, i then got into the habbit of eating and couldn't seem to lose more weight. my target was to be 11stones...i am now back to where i started and now currently weigh again 14.4stones more then i was when i first started. i am back on sole source plus..and i am on day 2. i have lost all my motivation!
i work full time, which is very hard as am always around food lovers...weekends are not so bad as i keep myself busy and do things...

wish me luck i am giving myself a few months now to be strict and to get to my actual target!

Hi, I'm here going through the same struggles. I was going good for 2 weeks then bam! Next thing I know, motivation, challenges, everything flies out the window. It's demoralizing, frustrating, self inflicted torture, I hate feeling like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou x

Hey it is hard what plan are you on? Av had my main meal for today during lunch m so hungry I got one shake left to take fr the day :(

;) good luck

good luck with you!
6.jpg

Back