• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source + Back on Sole Source Plus

I have been on cambridge since 2012...I was doing so well, until 2013 summer. i started yo yo'ing and messed with my weight loss...when i first started i was 13.9 stones i lost weight till i was 11.8stones, i then got into the habbit of eating and couldn't seem to lose more weight. my target was to be 11stones...i am now back to where i started and now currently weigh again 14.4stones more then i was when i first started. i am back on sole source plus..and i am on day 2. i have lost all my motivation!
i work full time, which is very hard as am always around food lovers...weekends are not so bad as i keep myself busy and do things...

wish me luck i am giving myself a few months now to be strict and to get to my actual target!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loulou526

Silver Member
Hi, I'm here going through the same struggles. I was going good for 2 weeks then bam! Next thing I know, motivation, challenges, everything flies out the window. It's demoralizing, frustrating, self inflicted torture, I hate feeling like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou x

RudaAli

S: 14st2.4lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st3.3lb Loss: 2st8.4lb(18.35%)
;) good luck