Step 1 Sole Source + Back on Sole Source Plus

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Ladyj, 16 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Ladyj

Ladyj New Member

I have been on cambridge since 2012...I was doing so well, until 2013 summer. i started yo yo'ing and messed with my weight loss...when i first started i was 13.9 stones i lost weight till i was 11.8stones, i then got into the habbit of eating and couldn't seem to lose more weight. my target was to be 11stones...i am now back to where i started and now currently weigh again 14.4stones more then i was when i first started. i am back on sole source plus..and i am on day 2. i have lost all my motivation!
    i work full time, which is very hard as am always around food lovers...weekends are not so bad as i keep myself busy and do things...

wish me luck i am giving myself a few months now to be strict and to get to my actual target!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulou526

loulou526 Silver Member

Hi, I'm here going through the same struggles. I was going good for 2 weeks then bam! Next thing I know, motivation, challenges, everything flies out the window. It's demoralizing, frustrating, self inflicted torture, I hate feeling like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou x

4. Ladyj

Ladyj New Member

Hey it is hard what plan are you on? Av had my main meal for today during lunch m so hungry I got one shake left to take fr the day :(

5. RudaAli

RudaAli Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(18.35%)
    ;) good luck

6. marlanwe164

marlanwe164 Member

good luck with you![​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.