back on SS

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I have just come back from Egypt and today I went back on to SS - and omg i had forgotten how hard it was to get in ketosis. It is almost worse this time around :sigh: I am actually feeling sorry for myself. anyone got something to tell me to keep me entertained?

Oh no Megan! Early night and a bath to take your mind off it.

My news of the day: I am trying to convince my husband to buy me a Pandora bracelet for xmas. Yes, I have started thinking about Christmas!

Funny enough when i went into ketosis second time around in July (after holiday) i had more headaches the first 2 days than the first time round in May bit odd but there ya go

I was right as rain by day 3,..so there is a silver lining :D

Think of how much weight you'll shift in 7 days ;) Keep it up x

i have a pandora and I love it! make him get you it :D I have done half my christmas shopping already oh dear i am the sad one. hehe

I hope that i feel better by the weekend but we shall see hehe

Thanks girlies

Hi Only me, I am also getting back into SS as planning to SS til Saturday ! God Help us !

Guru, get than man told ! I love my pandora, plus it's easy for people to buy you charms for birthdays etc so you can fill it up !!!!!!!!!!

I must admit it is really hard to get back into ketosis. I have come off plan about 3 times for various reasons and each time it's harder....

But you'll be O.K, it's the body playing tricks on you.

good luck xx

Good luck, the three days of torture will be worth it! ;) (Or thats how I find the first three days anyway!) lol

Oops onlyme, gremlins in the system!

Apart from a warm 'hello' - yes, it really can be tough getting back into ketosis - not fun at all.
Glad you had a nice holiday and I know that you can get back onto CD.
As Mrs. Essex says, just focus on the fab weight loss you will have in a week.
Best of luck x

i started two weeks ago and then my dad had a heart attack during surgery last week so i spent most of my time at the hospital so fell off the wagon. I started again yesterday and have drank loads of water and just had my 3 shakes feel fine and already have trace ketones. So you can do it and will do it hon, take it from me i am always the first to give in when i feel fluey and bad and this time i breezed through.

Good Luck xx

Ah jimmyshoo

Sorry to hear about your dad, mine had a stroke during surgery and I fell off Lighterlife.
This was a few years ago and my dad soon recovered.
Hope all goes well for your father x

I'm on day 2 :sigh: It wasn't this hard the first time round. I couldn't sleep last night I was so hungry.
Who'd a thought having a couple of days off (cause I had a bad cold) would do this to me!:mad:

Feeling your pain, I'm just back from holiday and on day 2 now as I tried and failed to restart on Monday!

We can do it - hang in there!

Back